Very slow morning all told - other than Block 531, no other blocks have sold out. Looking good for those still waiting in hope!

Very slow morning all told - other than Block 531, no other blocks have sold out. Looking good for those still waiting in hope!

Can't see what blocks are available (don't know how to)

If it's the upper tier that's left they are double the size of the lower tier ones so will take some filling.

I'm confident that we will sell every ticket (potentially more)

I'm also confident that it will make full general sale.

Guest sandyowl

Anyone got an id they were holding on to but no longer need? I need 1 id eligible for today to get my 5 tickets. Got 3 season ticket holders waiting to get 2 kids with us. Got one id for today but neeeeed 1 more.

Guest Grez Bez

Can't see what blocks are available (don't know how to)

If it's the upper tier that's left they are double the size of the lower tier ones so will take some filling.

I'm confident that we will sell every ticket (potentially more)

I'm also confident that it will make full general sale.

Fingers crossed

Cheers Eddie

If anyone can help I'm still hoping to get a couple of ID's with 10pts on for a couple of my mates who've booked onto the coach but can't yet get tickets unfortunately.

They've been to a handful of games between them this season but tend to just pay on the day.

Please PM me if you can help.

Cheers.

Edited by TrickyTrev

Not sure if this has been covered, but I've entered mine and my dads ID's and postcodes on seetickets. I have 50PP and my Dad has 30. For my ID it says I can buy at 2pm today, but for my dads it says it's not recognised. Should we be worried about this or do they just not have his details quite yet? Should he ring the club?

Thanks

Please note that if you are not applicable to buy today the SEE system will say it does not recognise you until you are applicable #swfc

I was up for it until I realised if we win on penalties I'm stuck in London.

Will be watching with some lads lads lads in Leeds and will be unable to stand by the champions league final after.