zico.b

Official Wembley Ticket News

Also not even going to it because FUCK ENGLAND WE'RE ALL WEDNESDAY AREN'T WE

Swear filter bantz

EDDIE'S OFFICIAL OWLSTALK WEMBLEY PLAYOFF FINAL TICKET PLAN WAWAW UPDATE @ 1800 HOURS

Back from Manchester, it was an excellent day all told, with plenty of action in the form of the Great Manchester Run and also the England game at the Etihad. Saw Tango and his boys at Piccadilly which led to a rousing chorus of WE'RE ON OUR WAYYYYYY.

Never mind that, it's STADIUM PLAN TIME:

Wembleyseatingmap 20160522 1800.jpg

You will notice that there is now only blocks 551 and 552 available in Cat 3, I can heartily recommend either for those who are connoisseurs of excellent seats. Otherwise, things have been as expected today - still those sexy Cat 4 and Cat 5 tickets to go, which may feel like they're up in the gods but I can tell you from experience are still a bloody lovely place to sit and watch some team sports.

Tomorrow sees an altogether more plastic selection of fans join the party, as anyone who had the good sense to come to any two of the Arsenal, Cardiff or Brighton games will be on the clock. I literally cannot wait to see those 2005 replica shirts brought out of the drawer and pulled on again for one last hurrah!

Come on Owls fans, we're going to get through this hell together! WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAW?

PS: For those of you who wonder about my own personal situation, I am lucky enough to have OVER 9000 TPPs and also upwards of SEVEN computers which have all been logged in to SeeTickets since sales started. Brilliantly, as long as you log in to the system when you have unused entitlement, you can then stay logged in and keep checking how sales are going. The only other thing you need is my ELITE PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ. Here is an exclusive shot of me at work at my battle station:

Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F077948-0006,_Ju

I DO THIS FOR YOU, FELLOW WEDNESDAY FANS

acid wash for the win eDDiiiiieeee!!
  • Agree 1

Who is due to buy one today?

Are you all confident of getting one?

I think that if you have the points that let you buy today you will breeze it.

Going to be interesting to see how many fans we have in the 20/10 point situation. Would be absolutely staggered if it sells out today, with 11,000 tickets still to go.

I'm calling General Sale with 4,000 still available.

No graphics from me until tonight, I'm down in London (my final visit before ALL THE WEMBLEYS) and won't be back until 7. May be able to provide textual updates though - watch this space!

Who is due to buy one today?

Are you all confident of getting one?

I think that if you have the points that let you buy today you will breeze it.

I've got 40 points

Am ready to pounce at 9am

Oughtibridge ... Yes. planning to buy at 9am for me and my daughter. Nervous as hell, hurry up 9am!!

...  Confident ? ... I'll tell you at 9.30am

Eddie ... all your work has been really appreciated, you're a star

Edited by nuneatonowl1
  • Agree 1

anyone at all with any ID with spare points???

Should those on 10tpp have their ids recognised by see yet?

Should those on 10tpp have their ids recognised by see yet?

When I bought on Saturday my ID was recognized from about 8:30 I think.

I bought some Saturday and was expecting a mad rush. Logged on bang on nine. Was in a queue for 20 seconds and straight in. Good luck everyone.

• Agree 1

sar in van at work waiting for our lass to ring me telling me she's booked my tickets she better get it reyt or all hell going to brake loose

Break

sar in van at work waiting for our lass to ring me telling me she's booked my tickets she better get it reyt or all hell going to brake loose

Break

You'll end up with tickets to the Plymouth v Dons game.

lol

I wanted to do it but she's getting her dads as well so we will end up in bleeding Luton or something

Owlzan problay will I will kill her lol

More nervous for this than my exam today - exactly the way it should be

Am more nervous then the first half against Brighton all those waiting will get one anyway

There not going to b over 10 k with 20 points