zico.b

Official Wembley Ticket News

Anyone who has 0 points is at the back of the queue for a reason, and if they don't get tickets they've only got themselves to blame.

I'm blaming my ex wife who insisted that we live in Canada.

• Agree 7

Should I be worried that my client ID is not registering on the See Tickets website ahead of being able to buy as a member tomorrow?

My mate who is a season ticket holder for next season was able to see earlier in the week when he was eligible to buy tickets

Doesnt seem to be the case for members?

Should I be worried that my client ID is not registering on the See Tickets website ahead of being able to buy as a member tomorrow?

My mate who is a season ticket holder for next season was able to see earlier in the week when he was eligible to buy tickets

Won't recognise you until tomorrow

Won't recognise you until tomorrow

Cheers mate, I wont panic just yet!

Please note that if you are not applicable to buy today the SEE system will say it does not recognise you until you are applicable #swfc

My only worry now is the system not recognising all our numbers. Been to shop to check and they said they were fine. Just got a nagging doubt though.

My only worry now is the system not recognising all our numbers. Been to shop to check and they said they were fine. Just got a nagging doubt though.

Ring up SeeTickets mate. They have all ID's which the club have released to them. Explain when your phase is, and ask them to check the system to see if they have your details. I did this the other day - very helpful guy, and also reassuring!

I wasn't sure if this thread was appropriate for requesting client IDs from people who aren't going to be using theirs, but since others are asking it can't hurt to throw my request in too. I'm sorted for my own ticket as I can buy before general sale if the seats start selling out fast, but it would be great if anyone could spare their ID so I can get a ticket for my mum as well. Whenever I've taken her to games in the past I've always bought them through my account and I've been clinging on to the hope that there will still be some seats left come Tuesday...

Please PM me if anyone out there has one available, cheers!

Tried to message you mate but the sites asking for your full name when sending you a message!

• Agree 1

Have you got two bums?

😩 Just one big one. The point is that there is no point being both a ST holder and a Foundation member as it gives no benefit. Because it costs money there should be a benefit.

Just one big one. The point is that there is no point being both a ST holder and a Foundation member as it gives no benefit. Because it costs money there should be a benefit.

You are entered in the Foundation draw every month?

Likewise, I'm sorry to have to ask folks but living in Belfast, I only get the chance to go to a couple of games a season. I have my own ID for Monday but would like to get a ticket sorted before then so I can organise my flights, hotel etc so if anyone can help with a spare adult ID then I'd be willing to pay for that privilege. Many thanks UTO

As posted in other threads:

Worth noting that SEE Tickets can't guarantee the tickets will be posted to a different address than the one registered to the Client ID because of the turn around time in booking/ posting out, so the Client ID owner might well end up with your tickets!

I spoke to SEE the other day as I was concerned about this given that I couldn't order until Monday and would be leaving before my post arrives on Friday. They said there would be various options available including - 24 hour registered post (at extra cost), collection at the venue or possibly closer to the time even a print your own ticket facility.

Just one big one. The point is that there is no point being both a ST holder and a Foundation member as it gives no benefit. Because it costs money there should be a benefit.

I would imagine that most people become Foundation members for a chance to win prizes in the weekly/quarterly draws and to help contribute towards the youth development programme, not to get a 'benefit' when it comes to buying tickets.

• Agree 1

Tried to message you mate but the sites asking for your full name when sending you a message!

Just sent you a PM mate, thanks in advance!

I got our tickets today but I didn't see any other options other than postage available. The postage address automatically set to the address of the billing payment card I used. I then had to track my order in order to edit the delivery address as I needed them to be sent to my dads.