Am I the only one who thought he had a good game considering he had little to work with? Looked knackered towards the end of his game mind.

And, but for an outstanding save, he'd have made that game more comfortable.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Am I the only one who thought he had a good game considering he had little to work with? Looked knackered towards the end of his game mind.

He did OK. Seemed that the communication was a little off (but by no means was that limited to Hooper) tonight.

agree

Got to play a system that suits Hooper.

First time for decades we have a 20 goal striker, and we are playing a system that stops him getting into the game.

A striker playing up top in a 4-4-2 formation is about as 'into the game' as he can probably be

A striker playing up top in a 4-4-2 formation is about as 'into the game' as he can probably be

Playing alongside Joao or Nuhiu he cant stop scoring. Playing alongside Fessi he cant score. And neither can Fessi btw.

We struggled to get our pressing from the front organised right last night, if the press fails you leave players upfield and out of position, if only one player presses without other players blocking passing lanes they waste a lot of energy and get tired/frustrated, I get the feeling that's what happened with Hooper last night, it might look like he didn't do much work but he was clearly shattered 10 mins or before he went off because he was pressing on his own and Fernando was pressing more to the left wing to block Bruno/Rosenior.

Guest Fedor

Hooper did well last night feeding on the little scraps he got.

How anyone expected him to get in the game when we were completely overran is beyond me.

We never got past our midfielders before being shut down. We put lots of ball into touch and never got it down and played.

Westwoods kicks were straight down the middle when GH was wanting it put in the channels to give him a chance.

I think had it been the other way around they wouldve said "physical defending"

Personally I don't see the foul. I think Dunk needs to be stronger.

He's got an arm on him, but Dunk had an arm on him just before & that's not a foul either.

He saw he wasn't getting a head on it so exaggerated his fall.

It's more of a dive than anything.

He wasn't great last night, but the shove was inspired. 

Seeing Dunk go down like a big girl's blouse was hilarious. 

Think he struggles in games like that to impose himself and hold the ball up. 

To be fair he did everything right with that header and was just beaten by a better save. It happens.

He almost connected too well! if he'd have scuffed it a little it would have been a goal. 

Personally I don't see the foul. I think Dunk needs to be stronger.

He's got an arm on him, but Dunk had an arm on him just before & that's not a foul either.

He saw he wasn't getting a head on it so exaggerated his fall.

It's more of a dive than anything.

He should change his name to "DUNKOFF" ...