Could well be what we need to cope with Hull's right back who is outstanding, ripped us apart when Bennett was at LB and I worry about how Pudil will handle him, was their MOM in the first leg against Derby. Pudil LB, Helan LM, Bannan in the centre instead of Lopez?

Edited by Grimbarian

Had it been on the Rugby field it would have been classed as a 'high tackle' and would have earned at least 20 min in the sin bin.

as it was supposed to be soccer, it deserved at a minimum a yellow, though many Refs would have given straight red.

And when will someone have the guts to give foul throws against them. The rules say, or used to, that the ball must be behind the head. Have they been changed?

And please, please, please, the name of themedcs who worked MIRACLES on Knockeart between the stretcher at S6 and the KO last night. HE'D DO WONDERS ON MY POOR KNEES.  

I wish our coaches could brainwash him into doing runs like that more often into the heart of opponents defences. And keep going instead of cutting back. It is disturbing though how easily defenders get away with wipe out tackles to stop players with blinding pace or just pure skill (FF).