FINAL PRICES

If ST and members only get one each then yes. That would be about 25k I'd guess. Cardiff made general.

The difference was Hartlepool only selling 14K tickets so we had an increased ticket allocation.

Hopefully We can have some off Hull if they can't shift em all.

They should not allow 2 per person like they did for Brighton. I know a lot who went to a few games and cud not get tickets for that game that is not right.a lot took there bird or some 1 who never been to a game be4 .it should be 1 each season ticket holders members then rest who wants tickets the most can que for em for hours got to be as fair as possible

Shut up !

You know you will go, stop trying to blag a free ticket..

Leave them for them that genuinly can't afford it, time for the "true fans" to step up..

lol wtf? I've followed us home and away this season, even though I didn't have a ST and have got one for next season, don't think you could be anymore of a true fan than that. I've had a holiday to pay for so that's why I am unsure.

Either way we've just guaranteed ourselves at least £6m towards next seasons transfer budget, if the clubs agree to allow the losing team take all the gate receipts and TV money, as has been done in previous years.

We got the west end

Boozers are a bit expensive in the West end . I will be drinking somewhere cheaper before the game ( probably some cans from a Lidl or Aldi near Wembley ) 

They should not allow 2 per person like they did for Brighton. I know a lot who went to a few games and cud not get tickets for that game that is not right.a lot took there bird or some 1 who never been to a game be4 .it should be 1 each season ticket holders members then rest who wants tickets the most can que for em for hours got to be as fair as possible

Agreed, as a season ticket holder it should just be one ticket per season ticket. Then regular attenders that don't get a season ticket because they can't get to every match due to work etc get a better chance of a ticket on general sale.