FINAL PRICES

Hull have been to Wembley a few times recently, and they've fallen out with the owner. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't sell all their tickets. Went to University in Hull, and regularly went to watch them at Boothferry in the early 90's if Wednesday didn't have a game.

Seem to recall they had 1 man and a dog watching them. No idea where their fanbase has come from.

I'm normally a lad with money however I have had so much to pay for in the last week I REALLY don't know if I can afford it and I'm absolutely gutted, I was going to be going on my own too. I will try and find a way but it's gone be tough.

Edited by ohgoditsjames

I predict the internet will melt due to demand and everything cyber will be sucked through a black hole and end up in a small village in Nigeria. The end times.

Feck, I hate principles but if you have em you have to be big enough to stand by them... Feck, feck, feck,...lol

Not only won't I be going to Wemberleee but my daughter wants me to go round to her house that afternoon for a "family" get together, not a feckin chance will I go to a house with Citeh supporters when he boys are up against destiny...

Think I might be Billy no mates that afternoon and I doubt the wife will talk to me for days (well, you can allways hope lol)...

I'm normally a lad with money however I have had so much to pay for in the last week I REALLY don't know if I can afford it and I'm absolutely gutted, I was going to be going on my own too. I will try and find a way but it's gone be tough.

Shut up !

You know you will go, stop trying to blag a free ticket..

Leave them for them that genuinly can't afford it, time for the "true fans" to step up..

Same here. Well, apart from the first bit. I'm going to have to sell my organs to get a ticket IF they even get to general sale that is.

I've got two spare season tickets for priority. Name your price. lol

Fiver and a bit of pokey bum on the bus? 

Edited by evaD