Guest T3lex

I could do unspeakable things to him right now!

Man of the match for me, all my future children will be called Kieren

When he did the grass-cutter goal kick my nerves were so bad I thought the pressure was getting to the team and we would impload. When we cleared it the camera panned to Westwood and he had a big cheshire grin on his face like he was in a training session, no so stress what so ever. That's when I knew we would do it. Bring on Wembly, can't effin wait.

Incredible tonight, saved us.

So solid an reliable. Most keepers have a weakness of either commanding area, crosses or shot stopping. He doesn't.

His only weakness is probably kicking but he has got a couple of assists this season so it really isn't that bad.

I loved that when they showed Westwood in close up he was smiling.

He clearly was loving the whole intensity of the situation.

He was a giant.

That was for this..

When he did the grass-cutter goal kick my nerves were so bad I thought the pressure was getting to the team and we would impload. When we cleared it the camera panned to Westwood and he had a big cheshire grin on his face like he was in a training session, no so stress what so ever. That's when I knew we would do it. Bring on Wembly, can't effin wait.

Bring him to my house and I'll wash his kit while he has a go on my missus and then I'll nosh him off fo good measure.

Love you