Nerves

I keep telling myself it's not the end of the world if we lose, even from this position. It's not like we're going to be relegated or anything like that.

But I just don't want the wonderful evening last Friday to end up being for nothing even if I wasn't there to see it. That would really put a dampener on watching those pictures. 

I'm getting worse by the minute.

it's complete roles reversed from Friday we had nothing to lose, today we are trying to protect a 2-0 lead setting is up for the richest one off football game on the planet.

Going to take the dog out and have a pint hopefully settle me down and pass a bit of time

Very very nervous.

We all think that something we individually do,say, wear etc will make the difference.

After the draw at Derby, I got home, saw Bolton were winning at Cardiff and resolved not to look at text tv twitter anything. Waited until I thought it was over and switched the tv on......Just as Cardiff got that 93rd min penalty. So all my fault.

Seriously cannot decide what to do

I had fajitas for dinner about an hour ago and they've gone straight through me. Now currently pacing around the garden trying to tell myself everything'll be alright.

Unless we go 3-0 up in the first 20 minutes. Tonight will just be absolutely horrible.

Guest T3lex

I had an A-Level exam today and all I could think about was the match tonight

That's what this is doing to me

I checked the BBC website at lunch to see what the latest news was and since then I've got more and more nervous.  I'm absolutely sh*tting myself.

As soon as I read "nobody has ever overturned a 2-0 deficit" on Friday my arse fell out!  We're always the first to break a record like that.

Just not bothered...

After so many years watching the Owls, and suffering so many let-downs, it's hard to not be fearful of tonight. I simply keep reminding myself of the sheer quality in our side: Westy, Lees, Bannan, Lee, Fessi - all beautifully woven together by Carlos the maestro - and my confidence is boosted. We will do it - then we'll batter 'Ull at Wembley!