Nerves

As for booze, I had to have a livener early today (1pm) as have been away for a couple of nights for the other half's 50th. Needed it just to feel human again.

So Far I have had

Bloody Mary (soft southern drink)

Pint Estrella (Soft Southern Drink)

2 bottles Grolsch (Sort Southern Drink)

I will create a new cocktail based on non soft yorkshire drinks if the owls do it tonight :-)

Can of Special Brew, can of scrumpy, and a can of guiness, mixed together in a jug. Eight of them, and you'll just about feel ready for a night out.

Guest 1banana2banana

As for booze, I had to have a livener early today (1pm) as have been away for a couple of nights for the other half's 50th. Needed it just to feel human again.

So Far I have had

I will create a new cocktail based on non soft yorkshire drinks if the owls do it tonight :-)

Haha nice one pal

Up the proper clubs

I am so nervous I am now wondering how on earth I will cope if we do go to Wembley.

I honestly think a nervous breakdown could be on the cards.

At the moment I have the same knot in my stomach as when my first true love dumped me.

It is absolutely horrendous.

Quite tempted to just hide under my covers until it's all over & surprise myself with the result.

Deffo sounds like a plan.

So Far I have had

Let you off with Estrella, but you're right about the rest!

When I think of Palace, my immediate thought it Ian Wright and Geoff Thomas at Wembley vs Man Utd. When I think of Brighton, my immediate thought it the Withdean Stadium! Honestly, I have no recollection of anything of interest from Brighton's past.

Perhaps that is because Palace are a proper club!

Let you off with Estrella, but you're right about the rest!

When I think of Palace, my immediate thought it Ian Wright and Geoff Thomas at Wembley vs Man Utd. When I think of Brighton, my immediate thought it the Withdean Stadium! Honestly, I have no recollection of anything of interest from Brighton's past.

Perhaps that is because Palace are a proper club!

Let's hope that's the case in five hours.

So Far I have had

As much as I dislike Palace for relegating us, I like you. You can stay.

Guest everydays_wednesday

Thinking of doing a likely lads.....Recording.....trying not to see the score then getting someone to text me either YES watch it or NO don't bother......can't bear it....!!!!

Guest everydays_wednesday

Mad though.....if we went anywhere say second or third league game and we were given a 2 goal start we would all have the gars out!!