Brighton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

Oh. My. God.  Well done Wednesday.  I am wrecked, exhausted, spent.  But what a rearguard action.  The club should be proud.  The players should be proud, the fans were superb.  Simply,  thank you.  We've waited so long, and now we have a real chance.  See you all there.

to summarise

brighton will feel hard done by, they played out of their skins tonight. a hell of a performance

we deserved that, on the night and over the two legs. we defended immensly, westwood is world class and must be man of the match. the second half our class shopne through despite playing brighton and the ref. the ref was wearing contact lenses made in brighton, they conned the shyte out of him.

we ground out a good performance. kick back and hopefully see some injuries and red cards at Hull and get our A game on at Wembley!

well done the lads

Brighton are a bloody good side.

Fair play to them for having a go tonight, lesser teams would have buckled.

They were poor at Hillsborough - very negative. Boring. Got what they deserved really overall.

Tried to be tactical - typical Hughton IMO.

Glad he didn't prosper TBH.

That first 20 minutes from Brighton was the best I've seen from any Championship team, immense. But the longer it went on, the more exhausted they were getting, and we kept defending admirably. Showed more metal than I thought we were capable of today, defended like absolute beasts.