Brighton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

Much more nervous than on Friday but still confident. It will be horrible glued to the radio but what can ya do?

Both are good teams so we should be able to see it through so long as we don't have a nightmare performance.

Caaaarm ooooorn Wednesday!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

It is imperative that we are either a little bit worse than them, just about the same, a little bit better or loads better.

That's Carlos' team talk written.

As it happens, Ian Holloway will be in our goal mouth on all fours with his arše in the air whilst we ram goal after goal after goal up his gaping bot bot. Not for the faint hearted, that's for sure.

I'm so god damn nervous I can't think. I can't think of any songs.

Rumours are Knockaert is playing, that will be a huge boost to them. Although he looked in serious pain, I'd be amazed if that was healed in 3 days. Even just a sore or swelled ankle wouldn't stand much chance of clearing up in that time surely.

Guest seagull_overhead

Rumours are Knockaert is playing, that will be a huge boost to them. Although he looked in serious pain, I'd be amazed if that was healed in 3 days. Even just a sore or swelled ankle wouldn't stand much chance of clearing up in that time surely.

I hope that he does recover in time. but I think it's unlikely.

Guest minsk owl

Love this I shamelessly have nicked this for Facebook.

Shame on you ! , .......  let you off this time  :biggrin:

I hope that he does recover in time. but I think it's unlikely.

I can't see Knockeart being fit as he was so bad on Friday that he had to come off and leave the team with ten men for half an hour.

Doubtful any of their substituted players will be fit either and if they do play it will be only for a small part of the match, perhaps as late subs.

Dunk back and the replacements all look very, very capable ....we need to be very good tonight...now as nervous as buggery, buggery sheeite can be...

On the plus side I will be wearing 'lucky' shirt... 

post-140-0-64927800-1463388377_thumb.jpg

Edited by Freshfish

stop worrying, they have to score three , they haven't managed one against us yet ,weeeeel be rheyt ,,

haha beats showing the nerves chaps ,

great thread Pauli as per they just get better and betterer

Guest Bob Boulder

Don't often post but too nervous/excited to concentrate at work (again!) Wish I could give an extra plus for Barmy Army - Liquidator - massive tune - got the album on vinyl but never heard that one before. Taking my daughter to the pub tonight - her record watching Wednesday this season - 5 games - 5 wins, 15 goals for, 1 against. Our lucky song (that we play at maximum volume driving down the M1 from Bradford) - Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk - just a suggestion for future matchday threads Pauli

Don't often post but too nervous/excited to concentrate at work (again!) Wish I could give an extra plus for Barmy Army - Liquidator - massive tune - got the album on vinyl but never heard that one before. Taking my daughter to the pub tonight - her record watching Wednesday this season - 5 games - 5 wins, 15 goals for, 1 against. Our lucky song (that we play at maximum volume driving down the M1 from Bradford) - Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk - just a suggestion for future matchday threads Pauli

Really, really hope your daughter's 100% record continues tonight. I'm far more nervous than Friday. Woke up about 2.00am thinking about it. C'mon Wednesday make us all proud tonight.

Yet another brilliant OMDT Pauli, your consistancy and high energy levels have been brilliant all season, hopefully just one more to go still this season but I'm sure you'll manage it..

Being nervous is embedded into our psychie, thankfully this team don't take any notice of old habbits...

Let's just hope we turn up tonight tho', we're not at Wembley yet and still have a veeeeeerrrrryyyy long agonising 90 minutes to go..

There goes that psychie thing again...

lol

And just for those Brighton fans that appreciate Sid, here's another one lol

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly

Reyt thread :D

To those who are nervous I say you've no idea, i'm of to hospital at 1.30 for my pregnant missus to get induced with my first baby, so I've got that, whether I'll be able to watch on my phone, whether she goes into full blown labour before kick-off AND the result to worry about!

So I'm taking the result as 2-1 us, Brighton man sent off cos off the desperate defence needed to stop us scoring more.

And then trying to persuade a drugged up missus to call it Carlos if it's a boy and Fernanda for a girl :)