Brighton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

Guest WESTENDOWL

Come on Wednesday an early goal to settle the nerves I'll be getting the Ibrox bar rocking tonight

Superb Pauli. Wonderful pics of Friday night.

Would love an enjoyable and scare-free 90 tonight, but Brighton have shown fantastic resiliance all season, so even with 4 key players out I expect nothing less than a battle royal.

But we will prevail.

1-1. Hooper.

Edited by Holmowl

Pauli, Tay Tay and G Shadow Llama have helped me start the day a little less nervous. Thank you.

To that roster let me add Paddy Power and Big Ron & Tricky Trev. The Bookies have us odds on to qualify with the Gulls out around 4:1. They're always right aren't they?

Meanwhile Big Ron had us 2:0 up in a semi against Chelsea - he said it was awkward to prepare - stick or twist - we "Didwell" and did it. Likewise the Tricky managed to calm and coax us through against Blackburn despite the much worshipped Roland Nilsson hitting his own post (!)

The Carlos purist in me says we should just play footy and not give them the ball. The Megson pragmatist thinks it will be physical and I am most worried about set plays. Send in the Widdy men Lopez Bannan Lee and Wallace or Hutch Semedo Joao and Helan? Fettle. It is some squad we've got. TBH I think this will come down to fitness.

2:1 aet

Dunk 32 Bruno 90+3

McGeady 108

@40:1 - worth a fiver?

Just been for second poop of the day and it's not 7:30 am yet, getting coach at 9:00am getting back around 4:00am taking wife to airport at 7:00 am. Just hope the lads don't take this for granted, need them to go out there and put a shift in.

Nerves jangling - wish we'd scored 4 on Friday - but full to the brim with excitement and wonderful anticipation.

If it's like this now what the hell will it feel like if we do get to Wembley?

This is what it is all about and it's a heady, giddy, magical, feeling.

Come on you super Owls!

Great OMT Pauli penultimate one of the season ........ just the big one to come  lol

Same side 200% effort and concentration , pass and pass then pass again until boom . 

I think we will score so can Brighton score 3 or 4 ?   doubt it but we should have to much for them . 

Safe journey for all our fans . 

I was supposed to be going with a Brighton fan but he has changed his mind about making the trip , don't know why .  lol

About bloody time Neal  :laugh:

Rubbish thread Pauli. You never even mentioned poor unlucky Chris. How are we supposed to know ? = O wait  - it's Sky coverage they may just mention it.

Prooooooobaaaab      arly.