Brighton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

Guest minsk owl

Hopefully this isn't the final OMDT of the season.

God I'm nervous.

But I trust & have faith in CC and the players.

But nervous nonetheless.

Arghhhhhhhh.

Is it too early to drink?

UTO!

it's never too early  :stuwinky:

Cheers Pauli. Those photos show we're on our way back.

Actually, not just on our way back, but back better and stronger than ever after the years of suffering. The journey of the new era has only just begun.

As for today, confident in Carlos and the boys to rise again to the occasion and deliver.

Here's to hoping for a smooth journey and no unnecessary nerves. My liver will appreciate it.

Up the Owls. I love you Wednesday.

Brilliant OMDT Pauli. Here's hoping you've saved the very best for last (i.e. 28th May)!

Just one more thing to add:

Let's finish this - the Force is with us..................................

...........................to the naysayers I say - I find your lack of faith disturbing!

P.S. No Luke, I am your father!

P.P.S. My youngest son is Luke! lol

Edited by Utah Owl

Pauli...what more needs to be said. Simply brilliant.

Morning all, hope you're keeping well. 

Surprisingly not feeling nervous right now. Just want to savour every moment of a fantastic season.

Have decided that we need to ditch the bandwagon and replace with a party wagon.

giphy.gif

ooooooh yessssss. Bring it. Such scenes, such good times.

Guest minsk owl

is that " Party Hard " thing any good ?? ,  ......... got the sound muted, .... 'cos people are sleeping  :biggrin:

Pauli...what more needs to be said. Simply brilliant.

Morning all, hope you're keeping well. 

Surprisingly not feeling nervous right now. Just want to savour every moment of a fantastic season.

Have decided that we need to ditch the bandwagon and replace with a party wagon.

giphy.gif

ooooooh yessssss. Bring it. Such scenes, such good times.

Morning.  

How's it going mate? Charged up on kryptonite I bet,  :laugh:

Can't bloody wait for this game to get started.  

No messing about tomorrow.  Hit them on the counter at every opportunity.   

Bring it on.  

I think we will see another quality performance tonight.

Hopefully our confidence will continue to build & we will be able to finish the game with no injury concerns.

I'll predict a 1-0 win with Wallace scoring from outside the box.

The Brighton lads were just about out on their feet after an hour on Friday & I can't see how they will be able dig out the result they would require to go through.

I've got full faith in the quality of Carlos & the squad that we will do the business.

Must start by wishing Nev belated Birthday wishes, sorry I'm late sweetheart but we have had one or two problems getting a hanger sorted for Carlos   

post-17101-0-95120500-1463357321.jpgWell I had to call the jet something Wednesday related didn't I. I have acquired a small supply of inco wear as a precaution but I think an early goal will settle my nerves. Another gem of a MDT again Pauli and should we reach Wembley I'll pop over to your top secret location for a couple of days with you before the big event, tickets in the bag courtesy of a member of the back room Hillsborough staff.Not going to tempt fate by making a prediction but as Maralyn brought us such luck on Friday I'll share a couple of pics from my Norma Jean album with you all. post-17101-0-32681600-1463358159.jpgFamilt picture of Norma Jean with Mum, Half Sister and Niece.For those of you Travelling to Brighton Drive carefully and once you get there give them hell. Watching it on the TV shout just as loud they are such stiff opposition post-17101-0-16546700-1463358563.jpgAnyway good luck to you all big kisses for Pauli & Nev UTO from me and remember WAWAW post-17101-0-05966400-1463358778.jpgand may the fun continue with this man now in post across the Citypost-17101-0-36964000-1463358888.jpg Love to you all Tay Tay x x x

Morning.  

How's it going mate? Charged up on kryptonite I bet,  :laugh:

Can't bloody wait for this game to get started.  

No messing about tomorrow.  Hit them on the counter at every opportunity.   

Bring it on.  

Yes Ronio. My kryptonite is there...as always.

We...will...win...

Guest Johnbloodaxe

3.25 am can't sleep much too nervous. Daft old sod I'm bloody 60, should grow up but hey it never goes away does it?

My dads 85 and went to the cardiff match on his birthday was like a teenager for rest of day, he was so chuffed.