Weer tha watchin it ? .....

You from down that way pal? Love Newquay, got dragged down there when I was 15/16 (went with a mate and the 'rents and kicked off because I wanted to go to skeggy because Newquay sounded like it would full of old people, stink of pish and be boring as fek...been down about 12 times since, some amazing scenery, but there is summat more than that to the place, A chilled vibe I can't put my finger on. love to live down there one day.

Me I shall be either up Woodseats, town or possibly Hillsborough, most likely go and watch it with my old man

No mate . I'm from Ecclesfield . Been down here nearly 5 years . Could never move back to Sheffield . Love Cornwall . Edited by Kernow_Blu

In the living room at home!

My father-in-law has seen us on TV at our house twice - beaten Arsenal 3-0 and beaten Brighton 2-0 (both this season).

My brother-in-law has seen us live twice - beaten Huddersfield 2-0 and beaten Oldham 3-0 (both 2012 promotion season).

Both are invited round for the game tonight - and I'll be dragging them kicking and screaming if they say they can't make it!!

Guest WESTENDOWL

Gonna have to slow down on the Efes been on it three hours and there's still eight hours to kick off 😃

Torquay,  First half in Shark bar, shockingly bad beer but we are unbeaten all the times I have started watching from there, 

second half Cider Press to get a decent pint 

Some have lucky underpants/socks etc i have to drink bad beer (but I will take one for the boys)

Come on Wednesday

I have an appointment to give blood at 7pm at the Phoenix at Brinsworth..

I'm hoping to get in a bit earlier, then wander through next door to the bar and watch it there.......

Hoping it won't be too busy so will get a chair.

Worst case scenario, I could always feign fainting to get a chair...

If anyone else is going in, let me know and I'll get you some free penguin or club biscuits.. 

We always stay in Costa Teguise when we go to Lanzarote, never ventured down to Puerto Del Carmen . 

Dolphin bar, best for football.

Owner is a Brum fan, but he married (now divorced) a lass from Sheffield, his son is a Wednesdayite (but because of the divorce, he likes us to lose and shouts for the dark side :biggrin:).

No mate . I'm from Ecclesfield . Been down here nearly 5 years . Could never move back to Sheffield . Love Cornwall .

Special isn't it pal

would only miss Hillsborough...and family and friends I guess ;) saying that I wouldn't leave Sheffield for anywhere else in the country apart from down there 

you don't get many better beer gardens than the Lewenick lodge