Weer tha watchin it ? .....

Guest Johnbloodaxe

On a stream on my laptop tethered to my phone via 4G with my phone balanced on a plantpot on the balcony of our guest cottage (better reception than main house) here in La Rosa, La Palma, Canary Islands.

With a bottle of the lovely local vino tinto.

Nervous as hell until we go 3 up.

Me .... The Central , Newquay ..... Cant wait ....Victory will be ours .....

You from down that way pal? Love Newquay, got dragged down there when I was 15/16 (went with a mate and the 'rents and kicked off because I wanted to go to skeggy because Newquay sounded like it would full of old people, stink of pish and be boring as fek...been down about 12 times since, some amazing scenery, but there is summat more than that to the place, A chilled vibe I can't put my finger on. love to live down there one day.

Me I shall be either up Woodseats, town or possibly Hillsborough, most likely go and watch it with my old man 

On a stream on my laptop tethered to my phone via 4G with my phone balanced on a plantpot on the balcony of our guest cottage (better reception than main house) here in La Rosa, La Palma, Canary Islands.

With a bottle of the lovely local vino tinto.

Nervous as hell until we go 3 up.

Enjoy buddy

Paphos harbour!!!

On the coach to our hotel at midnight last night and the bloke opposite overheard me saying I was needing to find somewhere for the footie and it turned out he was also a wednesdayite who was at the game Friday and sat 2 rows behind me ont north!!!! Were everywhere flipping where!!!!!

Guest WESTENDOWL

I won't be!

On a 8 hour flight that takes off at 7:30. It's going to a long old haul not knowing and fretting about the final score.

Ask a flight attendant to ask the Captain we have done it before it took a few minutes but she came back with the score

I was on holiday when we beat utd in the mind the gap season.

I put off looking at the score because I was sure we'd lost.

Then in the pub the next night I heard some Sheffield accents and one lad was getting ribbed.

Tab hanged until I realised it was a blade that was getting the stick.

I think id wait till I landed before getting the score. It's best to prepare yourself just in case lol

Possibly the pub in Manchester on another thread; possibly Sheffield; possibly at home.  Depends a little bit on whether a scheduled meeting goes ahead, and my mood.

I am also seriously considering just taking the dog out for a decent walk in the Peak from 745, and see how it's going 930.