Hoopers on fire, your defence is terrified!

Guest LEGEND

The Hoopers on fire song was being sang by everyone on S and T on Friday night, it's already caught on.

Shame on OP trying to claim as the originator of it on here! 😄

Oh as for the original Hooper song, turns out Liverpool used to sing it about Suarez when he was there.

Edited by Stevelknievel

You've made yourself look like a right numpty jockey in this Fred flyingowl

How?

You keep saying I'm looking a numpty, or that I'm showing that I'm a woman, but you're not really backing yourself up with any facts.

Let's reiterate here, that your point was that you don't enjoy singing songs that aren't originals, and I replied by saying that Hillsborough would have been quieter without songs copied or altered from other teams songs.

We've got a massive list of songs that have either been straight copies or alterations. More of them than proper originals, like 'if you don't flippingbounce'.

But go on. Enlighten me. How am I looking like a numpty?

I'm all ears.

Edited by FlyingOwl

How?

You keep saying I'm looking a numpty, or that I'm showing that I'm a woman, but you're not really backing yourself up with any facts.

Let's reiterate here, that your point was that you don't enjoy singing songs that aren't originals, and I replied by saying that Hillsborough would have been quieter without songs copied or altered from other teams songs.

We've got a massive list of songs that have either been straight copies or alterations. More of them than proper originals, like 'if you don't flippingbounce'.

But go on. Enlighten me. How am I looking like a numpty?

I'm all ears.

Song of the season was pinched from elsewhere. Carlos had a dream.

You've just been coincidently piped to the post with this one, or maybe you had subcotiously heard the song and not realised and thought that's a good song to have for hooper. When it was actually that you'd already heard

Song of the season was pinched from elsewhere. Carlos had a dream.

You've just been coincidently piped to the post with this one, or maybe you had subcotiously heard the song and not realised and thought that's a good song to have for hooper. When it was actually that you'd already heard

Eh?

Eh?

I was trying to back you up.

Just saying carlos has a dream was changed from elsewhere.

And that maybe you had heard hopers on fire subconsciously somewhere (as I already said I'd heard it at Wolves the week before) and not realised. Or that it was coincidence that you'd thought it up within a week of us adopting it from where ever we got it from

Think you'll find my point was i enjoy singing songs that are ours. So your wrong again, but as we all know women never admit that... Lets see lol

''we tend to come up with our own, which is why I enjoy singing them''

And all I have said is that we don't tend to come up with our own that often. A song we have come up with as our own is the bounce song.

Majority are taken from somewhere, whether that be fully copied (Semedo's for example.there are MANY others) or inspired from a tune that someone else sings (Mind the Gap as an example)

I was trying to back you up.

Just saying carlos has a dream was changed from elsewhere.

And that maybe you had heard hopers on fire subconsciously somewhere (as I already said I'd heard it at Wolves the week before) and not realised. Or that it was coincidence that you'd thought it up within a week of us adopting it from where ever we got it from

Oh, you've got your wires crossed pal.

I have never said that I thought the song up, I'm not the OP of the thread lol

Just backing up the idea that it should be song and balls to the fact that it was 'Wigans first' or whatever other childish comment others will come out with.