Hoopers on fire, your defence is terrified!

Guest LEGEND

Not really flying owl, we tend to come up with our own, which is why I enjoy singing them. Only exception is current Gary Hooper song which fits anyway cos of his Celtic connections.

All our songs bar Hooper's are originals then?

Christ.

And you say you don't enjoy singing songs that aren't solely ours?

I assume you don't like singing Carlos had a dream then? Or We've got Bannan. Or Semedo's song? I could go on...and on...and on. 

Like I said. Hillsborough would have been a less enjoyable place on Friday night if we only sang ''originals''.

All our songs bar Hooper's are originals then?

Christ.

And you say you don't enjoy singing songs that aren't solely ours?

I assume you don't like singing Carlos had a dream then? Or We've got Bannan. Or Semedo's song? I could go on...and on...and on.

Like I said. Hillsborough would have been a less enjoyable place on Friday night if we only sang ''originals''.

So much wrong in there, think you been a woman is showing here tbh.

Semedos song was started by us. Wawaw song, bounce song, barmy army. The list goes on, all started by our amazing fans. As I said there's the odd exception but blatantly copying a wigan song that's been blasted all over social media comes across as cringey.

But as i said your a woman, you wouldn't understand lol

So much wrong in there, think you been a woman is showing here tbh.

Semedos song was started by us. Wawaw song, bounce song, barmy army. The list goes on, all started by our amazing fans. As I said there's the odd exception but blatantly copying a wigan song that's been blasted all over social media comes across as cringey.

But as i said your a woman, you wouldn't understand lol

Semedo's song was taken from Liverpool who sang it YEARS before us for Momo Sissoko.

WAWAW, whilst our lyrics are original (though they weren't at first), I think Eaton off here took inspiration from a German club to get that one going.

Carlos had a Dream - Everton's original that we just do better. 

Bannan's taken from West Ham, Kieren Lee's taken from Man Utd's song for Januzaj....I could go on and on.

There is nothing wrong with singing something others sing. And, as every single example above shows, we sing it better.

We have a number of originals though. But my whole point is that Hillsborough would have been a quieter place on Friday if clubs were only allowed to sing 100% originals.

Don't use the woman card on me either. Because it's quite clear that you're well off the mark with what you're saying.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Found this on YouTube, really catchy chant from the Wigan fans. I've heard Chelsea sing it before with Willian.

It would fit in well with Hooper, imagine 40,000 of us singing and dancing to this at Wembley as he bags his hat trick.

HOOPERS ON FIRE, YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udzVBgYr3Lg

Wigan are getting a lot of credit for this, but it started with Freeman at Bristol City.

It beats the poo poo out of the last Hooper song, and sounded good in the North on Friday.

Think you just made my point for me... Non of them songs were copied word for word, apart from players name, all 'our songs'.

Thanks for clearing that up, I accept your apology.

Eh?

We copied Semedo's word for word, other than his name. 

We've, pretty much, copied Bannan's song word for word. And Kieren Lee's. And Lewis Buxton's old song.

And your initial point was that you get no enjoyment from singing non-original songs.

And my point is that very few songs of ours are complete originals, which you disputed before being proven completely wrong.

Am I not being clear, or are you purposely being daft?

Belting out EIEIEIO the other night, if you went, did you stop singing cos that's not a Wednesday original?

Edited by FlyingOwl

Think you just made my point for me... Non of them songs were copied word for word, apart from players name, all 'our songs'.

Thanks for clearing that up, I accept your apology.

Eh?

We copied Semedo's word for word, other than his name. 

We've, pretty much, copied Bannan's song word for word. And Kieren Lee's. And Lewis Buxton's old song.

And your initial point was that you get no enjoyment from singing non-original songs.

And my point is that very few songs of ours are complete originals, which you disputed before being proven completely wrong.

Am I not being clear, or are you purposely being daft?

Belting out EIEIEIO the other night, if you went, did you stop singing cos that's not a Wednesday original?

giphy.gif