Not sure what they're expecting to learn from this one...

I'm afraid this is what you get when you use a free system.

No offence but I could quite easily modify an opensource PHP piece of software - freely available and the license allows modification, to create something like this but requires a customer number, i.e you have made a purchase at some point, and have it hosted on your own webspace.

I have emailed Rotherham FC and suggested I could do this for a modest sum (I suggested £500, it would take me 2 hours work, which would also be fully branded to their club)  I also gave an example where I have done this for another company (with their approval)

I don't expect a reply!

I'm afraid this is what you get when you use a free system.

No offence but I could quite easily modify an opensource PHP piece of software - freely available and the license allows modification, to create something like this but requires a customer number, i.e you have made a purchase at some point, and have it hosted on your own webspace.

I have emailed Rotherham FC and suggested I could do this for a modest sum (I suggested £500, it would take me 2 hours work, which would also be fully branded to their club) I also gave an example where I have done this for another company (with their approval)

I don't expect a reply!

Iv just emailed them telling them I will do it for nothing

Iv just emailed them telling them I will do it for nothing

I just emailed em saying I'd pay them cash to let me do it

Both quality and both tongue in cheek replies, but this is where fans can come in handy.   Fans have unique and widespread abilities.

This kind of skill is not mainstream, but enough people have these skills to put them into use - lets say the club gives away a season ticket for 40 hours work in this area a year.  That's nothing to the individual, but he gets at £500 ish cost off his hands.   The club gets something that looks professional, is self hosted and well, is not open to abuse like this.

I'm a 35-44 married, physically impaired, HIV+, bisexual, pregnant Irish traveller Buddhist transgender female Season ticket holder

Help

Lucky sod you'll be able to get housed, fed for free and payed for life and get a parking spot directly outside the gym door with your blue badge

Sorry you'll have to go to NY fish bowl to watch your footy though.

I'm a 35-44 married, physically impaired, HIV+, bisexual, pregnant Irish traveller Buddhist transgender female Season ticket holder

Help

Worse than any of that, you've got a Rotherham season ticket, you great big freak.