Right, the party's over

Absolutely buzzing all day today.......but from now on it's going to be seriously nervous times.

Anyone who thinks we've already won is stupid. A two goal lead is great but far from insurmountable

Going to be a terribly long 90 minutes on Monday.

Don't be surprised to see a few of those 'definitely out' for Brighton miraculously playing either

It's been really making me wince seeing Wednesday fans planning hotels for Wembley and talking about the game with hull....stop it, my nerves can't handle it! It's only job half done

Just enjoy it,who the hell would have believed in August we would be where we are now,Carlos and Mr Chansiri,have transformed our club.As an Old Git supporter I have seen some good and bad times. But last night,Wembley, and all that aside was the best I have ever experienced from our supporters,Ive been buzzing all day,my friends think I'm drunk ,and I am drunk with pride.

We are Sheffield Wednesday,and you better believe we are on the way back.

Just enjoy it,who the hell would have believed in August we would be where we are now,Carlos and Mr Chansiri,have transformed our club.As an Old Git supporter I have seen some good and bad times. But last night,Wembley, and all that aside was the best I have ever experienced from our supporters,Ive been buzzing all day,my friends think I'm drunk ,and I am drunk with pride.

We are Sheffield Wednesday,and you better believe we are on the way back.

yup. This.

Is it only me who thinks Brightons bad luck with players getting injured was more bad management as none of them took an heavy knock or was badly fouled obviously knockeart pulled something Wich can always happen but the others came out of nowhere

I think they were all carrying injuries they gambled it baked so even if they do start I can see them going off again

Is it only me who thinks Brightons bad luck with players getting injured was more bad management as none of them took an heavy knock or was badly fouled obviously knockeart pulled something Wich can always happen but the others came out of nowhere

I think they were all carrying injuries they gambled it baked so even if they do start I can see them going off again

Knockheart went over on his ankle at full speed. Don't know about the others, but I'm surprised they haven't started blaming the pitch yet

It's so easy to jump on the, it's only half time band wagon!! So you can say you was right if we lose. How about everybody growing a pair and get behind the lads. We're going to Wembley. UTO

we should have nothing to doubt or fear even if we make it to the final. Just going to enjoy it as much as I can and hope the team do too. Edited by themaskedowl