hull it is

Guest Ferkorf

I think Hull are very beatable, thats going off the 2 games we played against them this season. The whole fessi situation means its written for him to score. I've also got it in my head that Nuhiu is going to get the winner.

But got 90 mins to get through tomorrow first. 6 players injured, 1 suspended whats the worst that could happen...

I know we did ok in spells but i thought they were very physical and shaded both games even if they didnt create a lot of proper chances.

We can beat them but i dont see them as any easier than Derby.

Completely agree, although In the match at the KC it seemed like CC chose to shut up shop in the second half. Personally I thought we were the better team up to half time - in a one off final you'd hope we'd keep our foot on the gas til the end.

Not the first 25 minutes they really impressed me, Hull's 2 goals just killed them off, nothing really special about the goals either, long boot from keeper then poor header in midfield and possibly keeper error in not getting down quickly enough to such a long range shot and second was an unlucky own goal off a deflected cross. After that Derby were pretty shiite.

Should we get to Wembley and it's still an IF I would have preferred to play Derby as I don't rate Wassall in charge of them. At least Bruce has a bit more about him which to me would make Hull a bigger challenge. Still a lottery though the playoff final.