hull it is

Guest wilyfox

Stronger than Burnley?

Yes. Hull have a team/squad loaded full of players with years of prem experience, unlike Burnleys fleeting visit.

Guest WESTENDOWL

Bumped into 6 before the game today giving it large on Marmaris strip and that was just the women

We can take them, we matched them twice already, we'll go one better next time just like we did to brighton

We have to get a result on monday night in the second leg first.

It aint over yet 

Said it yesterday Hull by far the strongest team of the four. Derby better team for 25 minutes then did their usual self implosion.

Hull have dangerous players all over the pitch but keys are Odubajo at right back, gave us a very tough time and he was immense today, we struggled against Bruno until he was switched to CB and Odubajo is 10 times the player he is, must be covered by our LM whoever it is, Snodgrass is very talented but a right cheating cnut, we have to be careful tackling him as he's always throwing himself to the ground, same with Livermore he won a number of very cheap freekicks today. Hernandez IIRC was off form when we played them but is now red hot, definite concern.

One of our big strengths is our counter attacking at pace and energy from the first minute to the last and Hull looked today like they can definitely match that so if we do get to the final and do face Hull I'll be biting my nails...

Edited by Grimbarian

Havnt seen the Ull win as ive been working all day 

was it as one sided as the score suggests ? 

Not at first, Derby by far the better team for 25 minutes, Hull just trying to break at pace on them but Derby were passing it around well and creating chances at first. I have the match if you want it?

That Hull City signing "Steve Bruce had a dream" just doesn't sound right

I know we weren't the first to sing it, but come on... we were the first and only Champ club to do so this season until a few weeks ago, shameless steal from us lol

steve bruce had a dream, that his nose was straight.....

You can add your own verses if u like

Hulls keeper looked very shaky and got head butted by his own player...he will be lucky not to have a fractured jaw. With MacGregor out they would be down to a yooath keeper.

I enjoyed his flying save when it was going 15ft wide....