Sign in to follow this  
1banana2banana

Full sky coverage anyone ?

For those of us who forgot to record the match can anyone upload the full coverage from last night ? Would be nice to watch it back on tv

Is it not on in demand?

Only if you subscribe to the overpriced Sky Sports

Full match is on Wednesday player.

Only if you subscribe to the overpriced Sky Sports

I have sky sports, I must confess I can't see it on demand.  Anyone know if i'm looking in the wrong place?   Wifey was watching one and recording another  so I didnt get a record of it either.

I have sky sports, I must confess I can't see it on demand.  Anyone know if i'm looking in the wrong place?   Wifey was watching one and recording another  so I didnt get a record of it either.

Grow a pair...

Only the 5 minute highlights are available on demand. There's another thread on here where somebody has recorded it and will share a link.

Guest Leeleeleebullen

Its on player

Grow a pair...

Totally agree - as soon as I get in from work I cancel all her planned recordings

Only the 5 minute highlights are available on demand. There's another thread on here where somebody has recorded it and will share a link.

Any idea which thread? Love to watch the game after I've been but the new dodgy box won't allow me to record