Brighton following

There fans are incredibly dislikeable. Using any excuses, saying our fans were nothing special, we played hood all and won by luck.

If we could win the game on Monday as well as the tie that would be delightful.

Guest Albion bumder

Pathetic plastics, chin up you set of flaps

What a nob head

Do you actually know what plastics are?

MKD's 20k

Brighton 34k

How many of your fans have appeared recently?

Plastic fans are the ones that appear for big games like your Arsenal cup game and the ones that turn up for prem games.You are far more plastic than us.

What a nob head

MKD's 20k

Brighton 34k

Plastic fans are the ones that appear for big games like your Arsenal cup game and the ones that turn up for prem games.You are far more plastic than us.

Aw someone's still a bit sore from last night, bless.

As for plastic, you haven't sold out for Monday yet so I wouldn't come on here contradicting yourself.

Guest Albion bumder

Aw someone's still a bit sore from last night, bless.

As for plastic, you haven't sold out for Monday yet so I wouldn't come on here contradicting yourself.

WTF has selling out got to do with it?

Fact is you have a huge fluctuation in attendances and far more plastics than most.Our fans turn up in similar numbers regardless of how we are doing and you get another 10k+ turn up when you're on a roll.

I'm not bitter about the footballing side as to me it doesn't matter what division we're in as being a football fan isn't about success....success is just a bonus.

I'm sure you will make it to Wembley and deservedly so,but we've had a brilliant season regardless!!!

What a nob head

MKD's 20k

Brighton 34k

Us, plastic?

And where were your fans when you were playing at the withdean? In league one?

What a nob head

MKD's 20k

Brighton 34k

I think Brighton have a lot of potential, it's a new draw to people down there with a new stadium and a new vision, it's got to be good for the area.

But to suggest Wednesday fans are plastic just makes me lose any respect for your opinion.

Guest Albion bumder

Us, plastic?

And where were your fans when you were playing at the withdean? In league one?

Withdean for 4 years was a 6k capacity and after 8 years increased.

The withdean was dire and it grates on you after a few years.

It was sold out with ease for most of the years and we had over 20k applicants for tickets regularly and over 30k members.

How many would you get in the 4th division in a athletics stadium with no roof and not much of a future?

You will never know,but I can assure you you wouldn't get much more.

Guest Grez Bez

WTF has selling out got to do with it?

Fact is you have a huge fluctuation in attendances

Because we are MASSIVE

Guest Albion bumder

I think Brighton have a lot of potential, it's a new draw to people down there with a new stadium and a new vision, it's got to be good for the area.

But to suggest Wednesday fans are plastic just makes me lose any respect for your opinion.

What's plastic?

Fans that turn up in the prem and when you're doing well?

Every club has them,but we averaged over 27k two seasons ago while finishing 18th ish...when did you last average 26/27k for such a big club?

1959 was the last time in this division....

Guest Albion bumder

Because we are MASSIVE

No you're not massive as massive clubs get big crowds every home game and you was down to 17ish earlier in the season.

Potential to be big again although looking at your history you'd have to be in the prem.