The Owls vs Brighton. Official Matchday Thread

Last time we lost to these to$$ers in a semi-final..........................................

It's retribution time

at least 2-0  Hooper will score at least one

We're going up lads and lasses

It's our time

Best OMDT ever...!

Well done pauli.

Love it all.

Let's make it horrible for these tenbobnotes tonight.

Hit em hard with every challenge... physically by the players, verbally by us.

Packed Hillsborough, Friday night and live on Sky with the world watching.

LET'S FOOOKIN HAVE IT...!

3-O

C'''''''MMMONNN LADS...!

UTO

I'll be up at Chinese Dentist o'clock (tooth hurty am) to Cheer the boys from Singapore! Wish could be there UTFO!!

A repeat of the Arsenal game would be good enough for me especially if we get to see Sammy grinning like a Cheshire cat after he's bagged the third!

Best OMDT ever.................until the final, that is.

I don't think it is conceivable to disappoint a packed Hillsborough tonight.  Maybe it would have been in the past but not in the new Wednesday era.  This is the dawn of a brand new age for all Wednesdayites:

Play-off semi finals - leading to play-off final

Play-off final - leading to premeir league

Premier league - leading to top six finish

Top six finish - leading to Europa Cup success

Europa Cup success - leading to Champions League

Champions League - leading to Kings of Europe

Kings of Europe - leading to World Club Champions final

World Club Champions Final - leading to SWFC becoming officially 'by far the greatest team the world has ever seen!'

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Absolutely no pressure tonight. None of us expected to reach the playoffs and Hillsborough will be rocking/bouncing for the pre-match, half time and the full 90 minutes. If you don't f**king bounce tonight and join in with every chant your voice allows you don't deserve to be at Hillsborough.

(Creepy video but atmospheric AF)..

We know who we are ...

March For Wembley lads

Sorry to my colleagues but I'm not going to be reyt productive at work today.  Can't wait to get it over with and be on the way to Hillsborough.  See you all there to witness the thrashing of Brighton and the next step of our march to the Prem.

It's here. The day has dawned. At the end of a big week at work and on what would be my father's birthday, our biggest game of the season. Nigh on 16 years since we lost him. He didn't see our fall. He didn't see us try and return. But me and the lad have and we are desperate for a proper finish to the season. This date always seems to throw up an odd event. In the past I've had 2 job interviews on it. And the pigs lost to Wigan sending them crashing out of the prem. Ok, 3 events that stick in my mind then. Anyway, I'll be thinking of him when we score our 3rd. Tears probable.

Away from the sentimental claptrap this is a free hit tonight. I'm excited, not nervous. We have no pressure. We have a full stadium behind us. We are all singing from the same hymn sheet. We're all Wednesday. From the owner to the fans we have a dream. We're on our way back.

Need to go for it tonight and take advantage of being at home.  We are all projecting positivity to push the team on to a win.  But underneath the bluster I guess we will accept it has been a good season even (I shouldn't let doubts creep in, I know) if things don't go to plan.