The Owls vs Brighton. Official Matchday Thread

Morning all.  

Nice one Pauli.  

Biggest game of the season coming up.  With a packed out stadium, it sure is going to be an epic.  

3-0 Wednesday win coming up.  Forestieri, Hoops and Lee the scorers.  

TO VICTORY!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Brilliant Pauli. I hate two legged playoffs but I love multi million pound payoffs. Hooper will be so up for this game, so it's about creating chances and not being nervous in front of goal. SWFC 2 Brighton 0. Hooper gets both.

Finally finished my dissertation. I am officially no longer a student...well...my student card expires in a month. But let's not be pedantic.

10k words of absolute torture, and now we're here. Friday the 13th. Get to hand it in & head straight to the pub.

Onto the match, I'm confident.

I'm confident that I'm going to be a wreck in about 19 hours.

I'm confident I'll cry.

I'm confident that I'll fall asleep on the way home cos I'm mentally and emotionally knackered from this week anyway...

That said, I've got a gut feeling that Ross Wallace is going to absolutely twwwwwwwwat one in from a free kick on 80 minutes.

Come on lads. I believe!

Brilliant OMDT Pauli!

What a fantastic tune too my favourite by them Pointing Sisters by a mile (have they been teaching our Ultras by the way?).

Sixteen years we have waited for this opportunity, 16 long, hard and (mainly) barren years. Now is the time, seize the moment lads and make it really, really count.

For all those at the game and watching/listening elsewhere around the world let's make sure that they feel the power of Wednesday.

Above all this is for Emmie and the Taylor family, let's get the lads over the line and Hillsborough rocking with earth shattering roars of:

THE WEDNESDAY!

I love you Pauliiiiiii!!!

How good is this eh? Morning all, hope you're keeping well. At the risk of being Captain Obvious (and quoting Douglas Adams out of context), this is big...really big.

I have complete faith in the lads and CC to get this job done. 

Also, thank you to Bobthedog and Whitechapel maintaining the rage with some soooooper gif action.

Congrats to FO. I know how that feels. I suspect you'll enjoy this afternoon/evening all the more.

Right now I'm feeling half this:

QY8hIqc.gif

half this:

really-nervous.gif

half this:

emma-giphy-(2).gif

and 100% awesome. It's party time lads and lasses. Bring it.

Marvellous...and look at the old scoreboard!! Just arrived in Sheff...pulled all the 'lucky' stops out..even brought my Puma 'Sanderson' Black n Gold early 90s away shirt to wear....the luckiest shirt I own and only used on very special occasions... last worn in the Playoff final in Cardiff!! The Wednesday shall triumph!!..

Edited by Prendo's boots

Brickin it

Same here and to add some extra bricks to it, Hughton is a very good manager.

-Took Newcastle United up as Champions.

-Finished 12th in Premier League with Norwich.

-Finished 4th in Championship with Birmingham.

-Finished 3rd in Championship with Brighton.

He has an excellent resume...

Love you Pauli ,well its almost upon us and i cannot wait please go quick today

it is without doubt the biggest game in over 16 years its going to be emotional 

we have too much quality going forward and with the Hillsborough roar cant see us not winning

I really cant

HI Guys and Girls. I'm so nervous. Been here since 9 a.m. I'm staying as a guest of Andrew Morny Cavendsh over the weekend at Chatsworth House he's a real sweetheart. The main reason for my invite is my super star status and what I know of Elvis (very little). However, over dinner I entertained them with tales of my Star struck days, my mum filled me with tales of Maralyn  Monroe (Norma Jean Baker). I've read all the books by, and about, her. When I travel I always have my photo Album with me, It calms me when I'm on edge.The Duke enjoyed fingering his way through the Album. He has offered to bring me to Hillsborough in the Roller but I have declined so I'm coming in by Taxi.

post-17101-0-63642400-1463098648.jpgHere is one of my favourite pictures of Maralyn.Another fabulous Matchday threadby Pauli BTW Brill Love the Man. Wolves didn't go so well but as Nev explained later that morning 'It was important they rested up'.post-17101-0-83426400-1463099165.jpgAs you can see I have another outfit especially for the game. ToldAndrew all about it but he is a Chesterfied fan, he thinks we'll win though. He was astounded that I haveLatched on to Wednesday.But as I told him UTO WAWAW Love you all, scream the house down and Big Kisses to Nev & Pauli.BFN Tay Tay