The Owls vs Brighton. Official Matchday Thread

My Grandma is going and has never been to a Wednesday game in her life lol

To be fair, it wasn't intentional. But she booked train tickets for a weekend up here before we even thought about play offs.

She loves football and when we knew we could get an extra ticket it made sense.

Wasn't just offering out tickets to random family members who have no affiliation to the club. lol

That said, if we lose, she walks home!

klJkxNiYDRZrW.gif

My Grandma is going and has never been to a Wednesday game in her life lol

To be fair, it wasn't intentional. But she booked train tickets for a weekend up here before we even thought about play offs.

She loves football and when we knew we could get an extra ticket it made sense.

Wasn't just offering out tickets to random family members who have no affiliation to the club. lol

That said, if we lose, she walks home!

klJkxNiYDRZrW.gif

Your Nan looks well for her age........mind you her boobies are sagging a bit

Bestest ever special play off MDT thread Pauli. It's brilliant, as I am sure I shall find out when I actually read it.

Bugger tippy-toey, nicey-nicey, threads discussing relevant merits with Brighton fans. Tonight Brighton, tha's gonna gerra reyt thumping.

Owls 7 Brighton 0 (Nuhiu 3, Forestieri 2, Bannan, Wallace).

As Brighton would say, get behind the lads!

Cum on Wenzdi!

Careful! The pink and fluffy police on here will feel your collar!

I'm off to Chicago prime for a cheap beer (100 rubles) and then to the VIP lounge at radio city to watch the match. If you are in Moscow come and join me for a free drink. I will go mad on my own as a lone owl in this vibrant Friday night town.I've waited a long time for this and am ready for anything.

I'm off to Chicago prime for a cheap beer (100 rubles) and then to the VIP lounge at radio city to watch the match. If you are in Moscow come and join me for a free drink. I will go mad on my own as a lone owl in this vibrant Friday night town.I've waited a long time for this and am ready for anything.