The Owls vs Brighton. Official Matchday Thread

Some Cyprus Owls getting nervous in Gemens bar, Paphos. My glass half full fear is about the match officials wishing to steal the show. Would be great if we come out the blocks like we did against Cardiff. They are decent, especially down the flanks if we don't assert. Like other posters, Loovens from a corner (so close against his old team) is the Keo/Metaxa chasers induced vision I have on repeat. C'mon you Owls.

Some Cyprus Owls getting nervous in Gemens bar, Paphos. My glass half full fear is about the match officials wishing to steal the show. Would be great if we come out the blocks like we did against Cardiff. They are decent, especially down the flanks if we don't assert. Like other posters, Loovens from a corner (so close against his old team) is the Keo/Metaxa chasers induced vision I have on repeat. C'mon you Owls.

I think my brother and nephews are in there...ssk for Sam

Guest Leeleeleebullen

Wow in bridge and u can just about get through door going to be better than the Wycombe game come on u owls !!!

In Starbucks and it really is the calm before storm.

Quiet moments of reflection before the upcoming emotional roller coaster.

I miss feeling like this.

Where did the feels go.

I'm more excited to watch the game unfold and I'm not even 1% nervy.

Last time I felt like that was about 08/09.

Also I just think we'll win 2-0 tonight. Convinced.