So if you couldn't get a ticket

OP

There's a pub in old Windsor called the Union Inn which has sky sports.

I've asked for a Wednesday game on in there before.

Hope that helps.

reyt neet out

OP

Hope that helps.

Missed this - I didn't know the Union had Sky, been years since I've been in there. Usually go in the Fox.

Going to look for a bar in Enfield. Staying down with a few other Wednesdayites before cycling 185 miles around London raising funds for the children's hospital. Any help appreciated

www.justgiving.com/farley-grist2 or text TCHC55£3(or any amount) to 70070

Missed this - I didn't know the Union had Sky, been years since I've been in there. Usually go in the Fox.

Yeah mate , a year or so since I last went in but it certainly had then, can't see why they wouldn't have now.

Owner is a West Ham fan if I remember rightly.

At home with the Mrs. Pizza and brandy at the ready. Really disappointed we couldn't get tickets but at least we get to see the game.

Make the old lady feel like hell for Brighton all Owls that are going, this could be the best night at Hillsborough in years.

Make it so!

If Pizza and Brandy are the two "ladies" I think they are, your Mrs is really understanding. And she lets you watch football ?

She is basically a Carling advert.

OP

Hope that helps.

Bloody hell, I stayed in there loads of times back end of the 90's and early 00's, landlord used to be a right good sort then, doubt it's still the same guy though as he was well into his 60's then...

Small world eh ?

Guest samkirkman

Do any Hull Owls know of a pub that's showing it? All the ones near me are showing the bloody egg chasing.

Bloody hell, I stayed in there loads of times back end of the 90's and early 00's, landlord used to be a right good sort then, doubt it's still the same guy though as he was well into his 60's then...

Small world eh ?

Yeah that's in our village - Fred the West Ham fan landlord sold up - probably to the Costa del sol - and it got taken over by a new bloke who gutted it and tried to turn it into a gastropub thing.

That's why I was surprised it had Sky sports - been a few years since I've been in.