So if you couldn't get a ticket

And there can only be about 4,000 of us disappointed due to SAGA or whoever it is restricting numbers; where you watching the Match?

I'm going to try and find a boozer in Windsor that'll switch over from 3rd division rugby or polo or something and let me watch it.

With the sound on if I'm lucky and it won't disturb the locals sipping their Pims...

(All posh / Southern prejudices out of my system now 🙂)

Watching at home. No booze for me as got a 63m. Mountain bike race on Sunday in the lakes them a days rest while I watch the second leg before cycling 140 miles coast to coast the day after so all no booze!

We make the final I'll be Hammereed though lol

Guest Ferkorf

I expect the rawson in Hillsborough will be rammed especially with it been a friday night thats where I would be heading if I didnt have a ticket

Watching at home. No booze for me as got a 63m. Mountain bike race on Sunday in the lakes them a days rest while I watch the second leg before cycling 140 miles coast to coast the day after so all no booze!

We make the final I'll be Hammereed though lol

Cant you ride a bike pissed ? 

And there can only be about 4,000 of us disappointed due to SAGA or whoever it is restricting numbers; where you watching the Match?

I'm going to try and find a boozer in Windsor that'll switch over from 3rd division rugby or polo or something and let me watch it.

With the sound on if I'm lucky and it won't disturb the locals sipping their Pims...

(All posh / Southern prejudices out of my system now 🙂)

Crosses corner will show it mate, ill be in there to watch the 2nd leg on Monday night.

Not keen on the Crosses corner.

I was once in there watching Wednesday with a few others and the landlord came in and turned it over to watch a rugby match??? There was only us in there until he came in.

Watched the rest in the Criterion across the road.

Not keen on the Crosses corner.

I was once in there watching Wednesday with a few others and the landlord came in and turned it over to watch a rugby match??? There was only us in there until he came in.

Watched the rest in the Criterion across the road.

It's the only place in windsor I know that shows sport and it's quite close to Victoria barracks so ideal really.

Guest everydays_wednesday

5 hour slow roast pork with Lily's bread cakes.....10 bottles of Green Gecko beer from Lidl ....... Sky sports.......3 sleeps repeat !!

At home with the Mrs. Pizza and brandy at the ready. Really disappointed we couldn't get tickets but at least we get to see the game.

Make the old lady feel like hell for Brighton all Owls that are going, this could be the best night at Hillsborough in years.

Make it so!