sabri sarioglu

Have you got her number ? 

was going on the OP quote of "A few months ago to close friends "wave passing from me, contract is a new team I signed heard they swallow small language"

nimind eh. are you asking if you can bang the wife, old boy? Up the Owls and all that?

I'm currently in trabzon airport, wearing Wednesday shirt and someone came and asked if we would get promoted and had I seen we had signed Sabri lol. It was a totally random Turkish fella I told him WAWAW

Edited by alcock dived

21 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

According to this:

Linky

"Sabri I swear if I go against my national team I took my team. Sheffield Wednesday to gidiyormus.
Way to get open. Oh, the water pouring from behind. Kurtulacagiz end. "

That quote is from about a month ago; roughly translates as - "If Sabri plays for the national team again i swear I will support our opponents! I heard that maybe he is going to Sheffield Wednesday. The way is open for him. He will be free to leave." (The water pouring bit is an idiom based on a traditional Turkish habit of when someone goes on a journey they throw water behind them to wish them safe journey and safe return, however this guy says don't throw any - he basically saying good riddance, and don't come back!)

I have a friend who works for Lig TV (Turkish equivalent of SkySports) as an expert summariser (He's an ex professional player with Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediye Spor Kulubu in the Turkish Super League) - I asked him ages ago about this rumour: he doesn't think it will happen! His exact words 'Just a rumour mate. No chance!'

Edited by alcock dived

By the way, regarding Penguin's so called 'ITK' about the Trabzonspor's midfielder Ekici; I mentioned this to my father-in-law who is a big Trabzonspor fan - His exact words were "He can go, in fact the whole team should go with him!" 

lol Turkish fans are more pessimistic than Wednesday fans, who would have thought it possible!!!

On 12/05/2016 at 13:19, dw_sheffwed said:

British team.

Last season with Gaalatasaray contract ended on Sabri Sarıoğlu the new season Sheffield Wednesday in the British team uniform clothing was learned.

CARVAHAL are running

A few months ago to close friends "wave passing from me, contract is a new team I signed heard they swallow small language," said Galatasaray Sabri Sarıoğlu England 2nd Division was learned that an agreement with Sheffield Wednesday of the Championship team. The British team Besiktas coach Carlos Carvalhal old running.

http://m.haberler.com/sabri-sarioglu-sheffield-wednesday-le-anlasti-8430644-haberi/

Google translate sorry

Well I understand this entirely as I speak like this about 11 bells on a Saturday night