sabri sarioglu

My barber translated it for me

Galatasary's Sabri Sarioglu's contract finishes at the end of the season and next year we've found out the kit he will be wearing is Sheffield Wednesday's

Months ago Sarioglu revealed to close friends "I've got a new club for next season, and they speak a different language". It was later learned that this was Sheffield Wednesday from England's second tier, the Championship, who are managed by former Besiktas coach, Carlos Carvalhal.

We desperately need a quality right back

Not too sure about that.

Both Hunt and Palmer are young right backs, and both have played their part in producing record-equaling, back-to-back clean sheets in the past two seasons.

But if any player we sign is better than what we've already got, then no complaints at all!

My mate in Turkey, who follows Gala made two comments. One was that he'd heard nothing, and the other was something to the effect of, "you should be so lucky". I watched Galatasaray play Gazientepspor, live, last September, and if nothing else this player looks as though he knows how to play the type of football Carlos has us playing.