SOLD OUT

Good post.  And some good points.   I've no quarrel with Brighton (except for Highbury 83, broke my heart!!!).  I have a good friend who supports them (lives in Torquay now).  It must be great for proper supporters like you to see BHA in this position and I respect ANY supporter who actually goes to games. I think you'll find the majority of Wednesdayites welcoming and reasonable (though we will sing "worst support we've ever seen"). If you want a little trip down memory lane, have a look in the programme shop on Leppings Lane, he always puts some old programmes of tonights opponents in the window.  Good luck, but only after we've won the tie on Monday night.

Should have some time to kill so will check it out. Ditto, after Monday.  gary megson

Turkey what did you pay for Knockeart? Was it 1.5m? Absolute steal if you only paid that, bit strange he ended up playing in Belguim anyway it's hardly a powerhouse league in Europe is it.

Local paper said "around 2m". Agree, plus Hemed for a similar fee bagged 17 goals. Compared to some of the prices people pay for players in this league they were both good value.

Local paper said "around 2m". Agree, plus Hemed for a similar fee bagged 17 goals. Compared to some of the prices people pay for players in this league they were both good value.

Yet some on nwc were claiming you've spent nothing making your position more remarkable. lol