SOLD OUT

To be fair, they have to go all the way From Brighton to Sheffield on a weeknight! Not like us who only have to travel from Sheffield to Brighton on a weeknight. Oh and their last game way away too. Not like us who had the luxury of an away game last weekend. Also, they've played loads of football matches before, unlike us who don't play anywhere near as many games of football as them.

Nah, good on 'em.

We've already said you have class support though. 

I've said it before, good on the ones coming to Sheffield, the trip will be well worth it if they get the right result.

Talking of bulldozers.

It is way betond time that the most corrupt and incompetent organisation in the world was abolished, namely the South Yorkshire Police.

Thought that was FIFA, not SYP

Just had Boro away and the fans are a bit flat that's all and we had over 7k at MKD's about a month ago.

If you suffer defeats in the playoffs sort of regularly you'll be the same just like sheffield United who also are bored of the playoffs and the fans lost interest.

Weren't tickets cheap as chips at MK? £10 adults?

How many sold for tomorrow? Keep hearing different figures.

No number has been said but WU 3/4/5/6/7 are sold out and WU 2 is sold up to row 22. From what I've seen they seem to be starting at row 11/12 and then going up, highest row I've seen is 30, not sure how many rows there are? If the final rows in WU 2 get sold then I assume WU 1 makes up the final few block of our allocation. So suspect we've sold about 1,600ish? As I said before, they really cocked it up by originally saying non-season ticket holders couldn't buy until today, with last post Wednesday.. to then move that sale window forward to Wednesday at the last minute with a just a website article mentioning the change.

If I'd punched an old lady in the face and nicked her money I'd be ashamed. Spending best part of £200 in 9 days travelling over 900 miles to do so. Got nothing to be ashamed of pal.

What if she was a really nasty old lady?

I think I'd find a way to reconcile myself.

No number has been said but WU 3/4/5/6/7 are sold out and WU 2 is sold up to row 22. From what I've seen they seem to be starting at row 11/12 and then going up, highest row I've seen is 30, not sure how many rows there are? If the final rows in WU 2 get sold then I assume WU 1 makes up the final few block of our allocation. So suspect we've sold about 1,600ish? As I said before, they really cocked it up by originally saying non-season ticket holders couldn't buy until today, with last post Wednesday.. to then move that sale window forward to Wednesday at the last minute with a just a website article mentioning the change.

very poor for a team that's just finished 3rd just another plastic club

In situations like that, someone on one of the Wednesday coaches brings the tickets with them and the fans collect them from the opposition's stadium. Surely, Brighton would be able to manage something like that?

Guest Aggy1508

The last post on Wednesday remark is unreal. Print an e ticket mate or haven't we got internet down south yet!!!!!!!!!

In situations like that, someone on one of the Wednesday coaches brings the tickets with them and the fans collect them from the opposition's stadium. Surely, Brighton would be able to manage something like that?

Possibly, no such option was available to pick online, perhaps something was sorted if someone phoned up. As I didn't have to I don't know.

The last post on Wednesday remark is unreal. Print an e ticket mate or haven't we got internet down south yet!!!!!!!!!

We have e-tickets for the home leg, I assume not as simple for away tickets.

Tickets now off sale it seems, not listed on club website. I do think the first leg factor, where nothing is decided has played a part but whatever, you can think what you like of the club I support, I'll just carry on supporting them like I always have, not much I can do about it! 

Agree with your last comment Turkey_BHA

You can't help who you support

Let's face it neither Brighton or Wednesday are going to have legions of glory hunters as fans

I'll respect the Brighton fans who turn up at Hillsborough tomorrow night more than any Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal 'Bandwaggon supporter'

Agree with your last comment Turkey_BHA

You can't help who you support

Let's face it neither Brighton or Wednesday are going to have legions of glory hunters as fans

I'll respect the Brighton fans who turn up at Hillsborough tomorrow night more than any Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal 'Bandwaggon supporter'

I'd love it if we went up, it would complete quite a journey, started watching the club as a kid getting relegated into the 4th tier and then finishing 23rd two years in a row, staying up on goals scored the only season in history it was used ahead of goal difference! Then two years going to Gillingham for home games. Cheers Dad. :D But yeah, would be nice to have seen us in the top flight for the first time in my lifetime but if it's not to be, the Championship's still a great league and I just love chatting football over a beer with 'proper' fans. Not these, what I would call plastic, Premier League fans who have never even been to a game of football. Noticed neither of our clubs have been to the new Wembley either, so that'll be something for one of us to tick off. If you lot make it to Wembley I hope you win it because it would be great to see Wednesday back in the top flight. Would be a bit different opposed to Dull or Derby who'd be a bit boring tbh. 

Its a long journey on a friday night for a game thats on Sky , just after they have had an even longer journey up to the smog last saturday . 

Kudos to the Brighton fans making the trip up tomorrow. 

Its a long journey on a friday night for a game thats on Sky , just after they have had an even longer journey up to the smog last saturday .

Kudos to the Brighton fans making the trip up tomorrow.

Kudos to the Brighton fans? It's a Friday night? Weekend after, whereas we travel on the Monday, most people will be working the day after. No excuse

I'd love it if we went up, it would complete quite a journey, started watching the club as a kid getting relegated into the 4th tier and then finishing 23rd two years in a row, staying up on goals scored the only season in history it was used ahead of goal difference! Then two years going to Gillingham for home games. Cheers Dad. :D But yeah, would be nice to have seen us in the top flight for the first time in my lifetime but if it's not to be, the Championship's still a great league and I just love chatting football over a beer with 'proper' fans. Not these, what I would call plastic, Premier League fans who have never even been to a game of football. Noticed neither of our clubs have been to the new Wembley either, so that'll be something for one of us to tick off. If you lot make it to Wembley I hope you win it because it would be great to see Wednesday back in the top flight. Would be a bit different opposed to Dull or Derby who'd be a bit boring tbh. 

Good post.  And some good points.   I've no quarrel with Brighton (except for Highbury 83, broke my heart!!!).  I have a good friend who supports them (lives in Torquay now).  It must be great for proper supporters like you to see BHA in this position and I respect ANY supporter who actually goes to games. I think you'll find the majority of Wednesdayites welcoming and reasonable (though we will sing "worst support we've ever seen"). If you want a little trip down memory lane, have a look in the programme shop on Leppings Lane, he always puts some old programmes of tonights opponents in the window.  Good luck, but only after we've won the tie on Monday night.