SOLD OUT

Upper west could be segregated if SYP could do their job...I went to Sunderland a few seasons ago an' was chattin' to a Mackem across two rolls of f.ookin' sellotape!

Wednesday could have near on half the Upper West and the bottom tier...

Stoke do it...West Brom do it..I mean FFS!...

What other club "Sells Out" with 5000 seats left...???

Did we sell out the cheese nest as well? 

Yea...3 f.ookin' Sky reporters bought all the tickets

If we shared the upper west - is there also room to share concourse space below? That seems to be the major issue. If there is then the SYP are usless. If there isn't seperate concourses for home and away fans then you can understand why we can't do that

If we shared the upper west - is there also room to share concourse space below? That seems to be the major issue. If there is then the SYP are usless. If there isn't seperate concourses for home and away fans then you can understand why we can't do that

Owls fan aren't allowed to use the food outlets...That way all the Brighton fans will still be arguin ' about their change til halfway through the second half...Toilet facilities can be retro 1970's ones...rolled up newspaper....

I thought AA Section in the South had been left empty?

If so that's another 500 seats or so - to segregate us from our own fans....

You never seens the coffin dodgers in the south trying to strangle each other with their Tartan blankets ?

They could have brought the Sausage Cottage round the back and underneath like Fulham...

My information about the total capacity is this:-

South 11,352

Kop 11,210

North 9,225

West Upper 4,164

West Lower 2,494

NW Corner 1,337

TOTAL 39,782

So we will have less than 2,000 from Brighton in an area of 4,164 seats; 2,000 Wednesday supporters in an area with 2,494 seats and an empty NW corner. That is at least 3,995 empty seats plus some in the West of both the North and South stands for segregation. My estimate is therefore at least 4,500 empty seats or a capacity of no more than 35,280.

Edited by Andrew Robinson

South 11,352

Kop 11,210

North 9,225

West Upper 4,164

West Lower 2,494

NW Corner 1,337

TOTAL 39,782

So we will have less than 2,000 from Brighton in an area of 4,164 seats; 2,000 Wednesday supporters in an area with 2,494 seats and an empty NW corner. That is at least 3,995 empty seats plus some in the West of both the North and South stands for segregation. My estimate is therefore at least 4,500 empty seats or a capacity of no more than 35,280.

And still Wednesday fans begging for tickets.......bloody ridiculous.........

Brighton on the other hand...

There is no screening of the play-off semi-final first leg at the Amex, as tickets remain available for the match at Hillsborough. #BHAFC

Thats like sendin' yer kids to bed early isn't it...

"Eat ALL yer supper...or you can't watch the telly"

South 11,352

Kop 11,210

North 9,225

West Upper 4,164

West Lower 2,494

NW Corner 1,337

TOTAL 39,782

So we will have less than 2,000 from Brighton in an area of 4,164 seats; 2,000 Wednesday supporters in an area with 2,494 seats and an empty NW corner. That is at least 3,995 empty seats plus some in the West of both the North and South stands for segregation. My estimate is therefore at least 4,500 empty seats or a capacity of no more than 35,280.

Minus the 4000 season ticket holders that have bought their tickets but won't turn up.