SOLD OUT

I got my ticket via the internet and had them uploaded on my season ticket card. Feeling in back of my mind it wont scan when I get there about 7.35pm.

I'm worried about that too!

Don't worry guys and gals, we scan STs and member cards with additional tickets on all the time. No worries :)

The extra 3,000 that were added allocation + the whole of the initial allocation

The "extra" 3,000 includes some unsold restricted view seats on the Kop and Grandstand from the initial allocation.

So technically that isn't correct, and nobody seems to know what the original allocation was, and how many were left when they took them off sale?

Just a thought - and probably wrong - but could Block AA in the South, that has been left empty - be used by the Young Owls?

Usually towards the end of the season, they usually parade round the pitch with their various trophies - not seen em' yet this season, maybe they are going to do it on Friday night, then be seated there?

Just a thought - and probably wrong - but could Block AA in the South, that has been left empty - be used by the Young Owls?

Usually towards the end of the season, they usually parade round the pitch with their various trophies - not seen em' yet this season, maybe they are going to do it on Friday night, then be seated there?

The parades for most are taking place on Friday and all the tickets made available for parents etc. are on the South so you're probably right.

Our neighbours built their south stand and spent away 20 years paying for it.

You don't build a house and order make the roof first. Get the foundations in and that means a team capable of promotion

But the team is minimal investment away from being in the Premier League (assuming we don't win the play-offs).

You wouldn't wait until the middle of winter to start putting the roof on your house! lol

I think we need to sell out more than twice a year to merit expensive ground expansion.

Although, I do look forward to the day bulldozers move in and remove Leppings Lane.

If we get promoted, I reckon we'll sell out all home areas for more than half the games

I don't see that a West stand would have to be a huge expense - and would include exec boxes (priced correctly), hospitalit areas and means for generatng all year round revenue. That should help with the cost.

I would think it would be top of the stadium jobs if we go up.