Lowedges Owls

I have lived on Becket Road, Lupton Road and three addresses on Atlantic Road including the now knocked down flats does that count? My mum still lives on Becket Road.

Edited by mike312

I lived on the top floor. It was a nice flat tbh but I moved out way before they were knocked down. I've moved to Barnsley now but still pop back to see family. I don't miss it though, it used to be nice until they started knocking down rougher estates and moving people to nicer ones.

I know what you mean, I left Sheffield and spent 10 years in Newcastle, then for the past 20 years been living in Hereford, 

Quote: " You can take a man from Sheffield Wednesday, but you can't take Wednesday from a Man"

Once an Owl always an Owl

On 05 June 2016 at 20:53, terryowl64 said:

Do you know Cluck?

Lad i knew from back in the day

I live in Dronfield now but I was brought up on Lowedges Road, near Fire Station. Parents still live there.

I've know Cluck (Michael) for years. Massive Wednesday fan. The 8 of us that went to Wembley were all brought up on Lowedges. To say it's in the South of our city I would say that over the years there appeared to be a slightly bigger majority of Wednesday fans.

11 hours ago, OasisOwl72 said:

I live in Dronfield now but I was brought up on Lowedges Road, near Fire Station. Parents still live there.

I've know Cluck (Michael) for years. Massive Wednesday fan. The 8 of us that went to Wembley were all brought up on Lowedges. To say it's in the South of our city I would say that over the years there appeared to be a slightly bigger majority of Wednesday fans.

Christ, I lived there for 12years and didnt know his real name. As time goes on and you move away you lose contact with mates