Lower Lepp available to home fans on Friday - OFFICIAL

Anyone who gets arsey about Got spoilers should lighten up.

It's all over social media anyway so pretty hard to avoid..

If they were that bothered, they would be watching it....and the 'spoiler' mentioned doesn't even relate to the current series.

Stop being an absolute cuunt.

there will be nowhere near that many sold in lower west I think it be less than 2k prob front 3 rows not sold and some of sides . I think these clowns making decisions sag need to give us the reasons why ,cause it don't happen anywhere else 1989 was 27years ago these seats have been sold for full houses against man u arsenal etc many times since we been an all seater stadium suddenly last 2-3 years they are not safe,so that's like saying everyone seated in them areas over those many years where in danger .

there will be nowhere near that many sold in lower west I think it be less than 2k prob front 3 rows not sold and some of sides . I think these clowns making decisions sag need to give us the reasons why ,cause it don't happen anywhere else 1989 was 27years ago these seats have been sold for full houses against man u arsenal etc many times since we been an all seater stadium suddenly last 2-3 years they are not safe,so that's like saying everyone seated in them areas over those many years where in danger .

There's no reason why it won't be the whole away lower tier because they'd of specified like they did for the Charlton game.

And some of the idiots we,v got will probably justify the SYP,s concerns.

Hope not though.

Lets hope that the behaviour of a few doesn't tarnish our reputation.  The Liverpool inquest is still very much in vogue and the media will be looking for the slightest opportunity to slate us.

Lets hope that the behaviour of a few doesn't tarnish our reputation.  The Liverpool inquest is still very much in vogue and the media will be looking for the slightest opportunity to slate us.

trouble is trouble at any ground - why is Hillsborough any different? I not saying trouble is justified but to single out Hillsborough as high risk or 'in the spotlight is nonsense'.

Man U and Liverpool fans were scapping @ Old Trafford in the Europa Cup with a line of stewards - no one's closed down parts of their respective stadium as far as i'm aware.

I've recently had an FOI request accepted to get hold of SAG minutes relating to Hillsborough dating back to 2011. I'm hoping that will shed some light on the reasoning behind these decisions. I could be wrong but I thought that the validity of our safety certificate is dependent on us being compliant with whatever they tell us to do.

Guest mkowl

I've recently had an FOI request accepted to get hold of SAG minutes relating to Hillsborough dating back to 2011. I'm hoping that will shed some light on the reasoning behind these decisions. I could be wrong but I thought that the validity of our safety certificate is dependent on us being compliant with whatever they tell us to do.

Liking the very officious user name.

Guest mkowl

I don't understand why the block on the south won't be available. It will be segregating our own fans from our own fans? Utterly ridiculous.

Perhaps the police have banned it due to spotting illicitly smuggled in flasks and tartan blankets being used to hide the faces of the culprits

What a joke I'm pretty sure we had the stadium 38k+ when we got relegated. Can the club not take legal action against sag and to what extent is the club tied down to Sag decisions? Is it legal or advisory. This is going to cost the club money over and over again. Not much but that's not the point we deserve an explanation.

It'll be to do with the public liability insurance - that will be only valid if the council and police, fire, etc...  OK the plans - that's what the 'advisory' group is/does

What I don't get is why it's a big secret - the best thing the club could do is clearly explain the reasoning.  Otherwise we have this nonsense each time there is a big game.

Glad you have done this - I was considering doing it as well. Please do post on here when you get them through.

I'd just like to know the reasoning behind why the parts of the ground allowed to be sold appear to change not just from one year to the next but from one game to the next. I'd also like to know what the current capacity of the ground is we are allowed to sell

Glad you have done this - I was considering doing it as well. Please do post on here when you get them through.

I'd just like to know the reasoning behind why the parts of the ground allowed to be sold appear to change not just from one year to the next but from one game to the next. I'd also like to know what the current capacity of the ground is we are allowed to sell

Sure, will do. They have 20 working days to respond so I should have something by 1 June (both Hillsborough and Bramall Lane to see how consistent they are being).