Lower Lepp available to home fans on Friday - OFFICIAL

I don't understand why seats in the North are withheld from sale, and then sold.

Either there is an issue with the concourse or there isn't.

If there is no issue, we should release all seats from day one. (Or be honest and admit that we/SAG are actually implementing a segregation policy).

If there is an issue, we should sell as many seats as can be safely occupied. The fact that there is high demand should not allow extra seats to be sold if SAG have concerns that the concourse is too small for full capacity.

Far too sensible.

This is like when Jon Snow led wildlings through the gate.

Whoever sanctioned this will not be popular with their SAG colleagues.

Please use spoilers when mentioning something people may not yet have watched.

*see GoT thread for the foundations of this hilarious gag

for anybody who knows a little more about the North west corner ( the triangle and going further back the crows nest) 

It is borderline condemned !! as its got cracks in it , the stewards on the away end have to go looking for any lumps of concrete that have dropped off 

Its crumbling all the time it holds nearly 1000 seats , i am surprised they are selling the seats for it . 

Anybody who is in this part have a good look when you're going up to take your seat and you will see lol

Don't be bouncing in this stand gulp  :excl:

Moan moan moan

Whinge whinge whinge

IT'S NOT THEIR DECISION!

Understood.  But if the (apparent) decision not to open the end of the South Stand is outside the club's jurisdiction:

1  Could the club not publicise the reason given by the SAG?

2  And/or, if there is no reason given, tell the fans this is the case?

Maybe the conversation happened at the earliest available date.

The club knows the stadium's short comings and updating the stadium is a step-by-step process & it'll take time.

This process is sped up if we get into the PL.

We've known we had a great chance of being in the play-offs and looking at a packed Hillsborough for months now though. I never see other clubs doing what we are having to do for every big game.

I understand the impact the disaster had and that we are a little unique and more cautious, but literally having to wait until home tickets have sold out for every big game before a discussion even takes place is crazy.

Why not have plans agreed at the start of each season based on events like this happening? We've had this issue now 3 times since March (Charlton, Cardiff and now Brighton).

Great news, will be great when the stadium is back to what it should be after the neglect it has suffered under previous regimes.

for anybody who knows a little more about the North west corner ( the triangle and going further back the crows nest)

It is borderline condemned !! as its got cracks in it , the stewards on the away end have to go looking for any lumps of concrete that have dropped off

Its crumbling all the time it holds nearly 1000 seats , i am surprised they are selling the seats for it .

Anybody who is in this part have a good look when you're going up to take your seat and you will see lol

Don't be bouncing in this stand gulp :excl:

They haven't opened the NW corner...

Guest mrbluesky

Don't be bouncing in this stand gulp  :excl:

I don`t believe this until West stand ITK`er confirms it!! lol

Understood. But if the (apparent) decision not to open the end of the South Stand is outside the club's jurisdiction:

1 Could the club not publicise the reason given by the SAG?

2 And/or, if there is no reason given, tell the fans this is the case?

doubt they would release anything because we will probably fall off our seat historically laughing.

segregation is a issue at Sheffield Wednesday for the many fans who was at Wolves on Saturday the stand was shared with the wolves fans and it was no trouble just banter 

I think only time segregation has been an issue one the last say ten years was Sunderland away , Swansea Away and Leicester even against Leeds its never been fans climbing over walls to get each other 

In fact the last trouble like that was Stockport Away when they did not lock a gate and people used it to get in the home area 

Why is it such a situation at our place? The police are asking for more money from the club to Police matches and the club is saying on certain games of the season we can sell 3-4000 extra tickets 

to help balance the books ... 

DC could do with getting on with that end of the ground.

Going to cost him a lot money in lost revenue to have a three sided ground in the Premier League.

If we get promoted this season then he has no choice.

Please use spoilers when mentioning something people may not yet have watched.

*see GoT thread for the foundations of this hilarious gag

Anyone who gets arsey about Got spoilers should lighten up.

It's all over social media anyway so pretty hard to avoid..

If they were that bothered, they would be watching it....and the 'spoiler' mentioned doesn't even relate to the current series.