Lower Lepp available to home fans on Friday - OFFICIAL

Where does it say they have opened the North West corner 

The Article says West Stand Lower and West End of The North Stand which is the blocks that aren't normally sold not the North West corner 

The West lower and the Northwest Corner would add up to well over 1500 over 4k according to wiki 

its  poor from club they should be saying how many tickets are going on sale. and why the heck aint the end block in south not got mentioned? it was sold for Cardiff and arsenal what is the problem not selling this? will it be our own support on lower west pose a threat to those seated at end of south stand? barmy . I know a few what want tickets but are going to struggle now.

its  poor from club they should be saying how many tickets are going on sale. and why the heck aint the end block in south not got mentioned? it was sold for Cardiff and arsenal what is the problem not selling this? will it be our own support on lower west pose a threat to those seated at end of south stand? barmy . I know a few what want tickets but are going to struggle now.

Moan moan moan

Whinge whinge whinge

IT'S NOT THEIR DECISION!

The NW corner FFS honestly can't even read a compass ...Take your cue from the North and South stands. I can't believe that one day we debating quantum Mechanics and Duality then the following day trying to work out the difference between North West and South West lol

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

I don't understand why seats in the North are withheld from sale, and then sold.

Either there is an issue with the concourse or there isn't.

If there is no issue, we should release all seats from day one. (Or be honest and admit that we/SAG are actually implementing a segregation policy).

If there is an issue, we should sell as many seats as can be safely occupied. The fact that there is high demand should not allow extra seats to be sold if SAG have concerns that the concourse is too small for full capacity.

The good news is that they have managed to get more seats available for home fans. Assuming Brighton sell out their 2,000 allocation should be looking at c 34-35k attendance.

Agreed, but it is a conversation which should have happened much sooner.

Out of interest, do you know if the Club have asked SYP/SAG exactly what needs to be done to Hillsborough for us to use its full capacity?

Maybe the conversation happened at the earliest available date.

The club knows the stadium's short comings and updating the stadium is a step-by-step process & it'll take time.

This process is sped up if we get into the PL.

Guest mrbluesky

Last time I was in the triangle (NW corner) was for the Burnley FA Cup Qtr Final.

Get yourselves in there. Brilliant news.

Love getting  in a good triangle!

Maybe the conversation happened at the earliest available date.

The club knows the stadium's short comings and updating the stadium is a step-by-step process & it'll take time.

This process is sped up if we get into the PL.

We need to speed the process up over the next 3 weeks then! lol