Lower Lepp available to home fans on Friday - OFFICIAL

Guest Robster01

Got all the way to the front of the queuea at 9.15, chose a ticket in the Kop, entered my card details, screen froze on the Santander security window thing then I eventually got sent back to number 2,000 in the queue.  Currently at  number 782.  Does anyone know if the ticket will still be in my shopping basket or will it have been sold by now.

:duntmatter:

I had this happen with Santander too, luckily got through on phone

yeah by chuffin miles, 7000 more!

Brighton also have a much higher average gate but everyone thinks they are timpot???

Strange how Brighton get those crowds at home yet struggling to sell a couple of thousand for their play off away leg gary megson

I had this happen with Santander too, luckily got through on phone

Glad you managed to get sorted, by the time I tried the phone I wasn't even getting in the queue and by the time I'd queued online for the second time all the tickets had gone.  I shall be watching it from a London/Essex pub...

Glad you managed to get sorted, by the time I tried the phone I wasn't even getting in the queue and by the time I'd queued online for the second time all the tickets had gone.  I shall be watching it from a London/Essex pub...

Have you checked your email for a confirmation? Or log back on and check purchase history? There's a slim chance it might have gone through...

Have you checked your email for a confirmation? Or log back on and check purchase history? There's a slim chance it might have gone through...

Yup, nothing in purchase history, no email, no money has left my account.  Foiled by the Santander security system :duntmatter:

Not even kicked a ball against a team unbeaten in 13, who finished 3rd and who are a very decent outfit. Yet people are panicking about Wembley tickets.

:rolleyes:

Who have never won at Hillsborough, haven't beaten us in 2 games this season, managing less than 5 shots over those 180 minutes, and are coming to Hillsborough missing two key players and devastated from missing out on automatic promotion on goal difference.

BELIEVE!! lol

Who have never won at Hillsborough, haven't beaten us in 2 games this season, managing less than 5 shots over those 180 minutes, and are coming to Hillsborough missing two key players and devastated from missing out on automatic promotion on goal difference.

BELIEVE!! lol

I do believe!

lol