Skys playoff advert

Guest Albion bumder

They'll be all over us when we win 'em, relax for now.

You won't win anything pal and you'll be put in your place come Monday night.

Weds 0 Albion 2

Albion 3 Wednesday 1

You won't win anything pal and you'll be put in your place come Monday night.

Weds 0 Albion 2

Albion 3 Wednesday 1

If Hughton plays his brand of Anti- Football like he did in both league games where are the 5 goals coming from ?

You didn't have 5 shots in both games 

A revolt is needed.

If you see a sky dish on your street slash the cables and set fire to the dish. (only if you can reach)

Disclaimer.

A risk assessment must be undertook whilst performing (the dance of the flaming arseholes).

Has anyone else seen the new sky advert for the playoffs and got slightly annoyed..

Unless im mistaken we dont feature as much as the other 3

It starts off with hollaway talking to derby players in changing room then cuts to steve bruce and some hull players then to brighton players...then goes back to derby again..we finally get a look in when it shows our fans waving blue and white scarfs. I mean come on sky there 4 count them 4 teams in the playoffs

Rant over please correct me if i missed anything

In that bit at the end with the blue and white scarves - why are some of our fans waving flags with Seagulls on them?

In that bit at the end with the blue and white scarves - why are some of our fans waving flags with Seagulls on them?

It was about 6.30 in the morning and was awake for over 24 hours so assumed in my tiredness that it was our fans as it was in blue and white.sky have released another advert which does feature forestieri

A revolt is needed.

If you see a sky dish on your street slash the cables and set fire to the dish. (only if you can reach)

Disclaimer.

A risk assessment must be undertook whilst performing (the dance of the flaming arseholes).

If I miss the playoffs because some bugger has cut my satellite cables I'm coming after you lol

The impression I get (might be wrong here) is that the mainstream media aren't giving us too much of a chance. 

We finished 6th, our form isn't as good as the other teams going into the play offs (lots of draws!) and no one expected us to be in with a shout this season. 

Brighton are a media darling (it's such a fairy tale etc) and both Hull and Derby were tipped for promotion at the start. 

This season we are very much the promotion dark horse, and that may well just suit us.