Skys playoff advert

Could it just be that Sky made the advert before they knew The Owls were the 4th team in the play offs, then just added a bit of footage of our fans as an after thought...

You took the words out of my mouth.

Back to the OP:

I wonder if other teams' fans have p155ed and moaned about the airtime that Carlos has been given after our live Sky games? It's quite obvious that the live game producers, presenters and pundits love him. Swings and roundabouts isn't it mate? Chill out.

Could it just be that Sky made the advert before they knew The Owls were the 4th team in the play offs, then just added a bit of footage of our fans as an after thought.

I agree with earlier posts, it maintains our underdog status and will hopefully shock Sky if sorry when we do well

We were confirmed as play off participants before Brighton were ... 

Has anyone else seen the new sky advert for the playoffs and got slightly annoyed..

Unless im mistaken we dont feature as much as the other 3

It starts off with hollaway talking to derby players in changing room then cuts to steve bruce and some hull players then to brighton players...then goes back to derby again..we finally get a look in when it shows our fans waving blue and white scarfs. I mean come on sky there 4 count them 4 teams in the playoffs

Rant over please correct me if i missed anything

You missed that it doesn't matter...

Edited by slinger208b