Wednesday songs

My first post so go easy..........

Heart of Courage by Two Steps from Hell, listen to that on the way to the match and I guarantee you'll be good to go.  Often thought it would be a good tune for us to run out to, but not sure if any other clubs have got there first.  For added intensity and complete and utter defiance, recite the poem Invictus over the top and by the end I reckon whoever we're playing will be wondering what they are getting themselves into.  Just don't let Hutch hear it or we'll be down to ten in no time........

Tin hat on...fire away.....

My first post so go easy..........

Heart of Courage by Two Steps from Hell, listen to that on the way to the match and I guarantee you'll be good to go.  Often thought it would be a good tune for us to run out to, but not sure if any other clubs have got there first.  For added intensity and complete and utter defiance, recite the poem Invictus over the top and by the end I reckon whoever we're playing will be wondering what they are getting themselves into.  Just don't let Hutch hear it or we'll be down to ten in no time........

Tin hat on...fire away.....

are you a madman?