Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

1 hour ago, legendaryswan said:

I heard a whisper some weeks ago we will sign 35 year old Peter Crouch in the close season.

One thing for certain is we definitely need an upgrade on nuhiu if we want to progress in this division. Crouch definitely is. Maybe we could appeal to him as he probably wouldnt have to move home either. All depends on what wages he would want and whether stoke would let him go

40 minutes ago, pickledegghiderman said:

One thing for certain is we definitely need an upgrade on nuhiu if we want to progress in this division. Crouch definitely is. Maybe we could appeal to him as he probably wouldnt have to move home either. All depends on what wages he would want and whether stoke would let him go

It wouldn't appeal to me, I hope we can find better

15 hours ago, Lom Tees said:

Would love this! Changed my mind on Ross McCormack!

image.jpeg

Put Gudmundsson in for Ramirez to save a bit of cash and bob's your uncle, top 2 here we come.

EDIT: Also re. that article on Ramirez, that just seemed to be negotiating tactics, they seem to be back in for him now.

Edited by Groundhopping Owl

Guest Lom Tees
37 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Put Gudmundsson in for Ramirez to save a bit of cash and bob's your uncle, top 2 here we come.

EDIT: Also re. that article on Ramirez, that just seemed to be negotiating tactics, they seem to be back in for him now.

Gaston Ramirez has been released, so he would be a free transfer as far as I'm aware!

Guest Lom Tees
16 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

There's complications with his contract and I think his wage demands are pretty astronomical.

Oh right, Gudmundsson it is then

I'd think someone like Alou Diarra from Charlton would add a bit of physical presence to the centre mid or dare I say it, the ex pig McDonald from Wolves.

36 minutes ago, Coyt said:

I'd think someone like Alou Diarra from Charlton would add a bit of physical presence to the centre mid or dare I say it, the ex pig McDonald from Wolves.

How did Charlton fans rate him? His fall from grace was quite bizarre, going from being a pretty integral part of the French national team to playing for Charlton.