Woeful song

Makes me cringe every time I hear <insert name of London based Prem club here> sing it on Sky Sports - A little bit of me has died inside knowing this is Bannans song

Amen.

Guest mrbluesky

He knows the Pope the Pope he does know

but I just don`t think he understands that he`s dead!!

Coming straight outta Scotland!

A crazy mutha Fukka named bannan

Turns so tight like a muthafukkin salmon

Got thin hair and a mean comb over

He's brought us luck like a four leaf clover

Coming straight outta Scotland

Saw a post on facebook by a Derby fan site suggesting using this song for one of their players, just after we played them the other week.

Good for them. We took it from West Ham. Who took it from Newcastle, Southampton etc, etc back until the week the actual song came out pretty much. They've as much right to use it as we do really.

Good for them. We took it from West Ham. Who took it from Newcastle, Southampton etc, etc back until the week the actual song came out pretty much. They've as much right to use it as we do really.

Anyone's got a right to use a song really.

Not buy into this testicles of people having a hissy fit when other teams sing songs that are sung by others.

Apart from derby singing the bounce song, and that's not cos they sing it...but they sing it weird.

I sing songs sung by others all the time. I sang Tatu songs earlier, with my man sausage tucked between my legs.