David Marshall

Thought he was horrendous in all honesty, though I know he's usually a good shot stopper. 

Didn't offer much leadership or instruction to his defence. Only time he was shouting was telling his defence to push up. Loads of help that is  :ghoulguy:

In comparison with Westwood I can use a million examples of Westwood being just as good a shot stopper. But yesterday in particular he was a fantastic talker & organiser which is all he really had to do. There was a moment where Hunt had the ball in the corner & was turning to face the other direction to release the ball. Westwood shouts that 'As quick as you like Jack' which made him look up and see he didn't need to smash it away first time. After releasing the ball Westwood shouts some more at Hunt, can't remember what, was some sort of praise.

He does this every game. Always talking, always organising, always dishing out praise and bollockings.

Proper keeper. Fantastic tattoos. Loves the club.

In comparison with Westwood I can use a million examples of Westwood being just as good a shot stopper. But yesterday in particular he was a fantastic talker & organiser which is all he really had to do. There was a moment where Hunt had the ball in the corner & was turning to face the other direction to release the ball. Westwood shouts that 'As quick as you like Jack' which made him look up and see he didn't need to smash it away first time. After releasing the ball Westwood shouts some more at Hunt, can't remember what, was some sort of praise.

He does this every game. Always talking, always organising, always dishing out praise and bollockings.

Proper keeper. Fantastic tattoos. Loves the club.

Was the first thing I noticed after he joined last season... he never shuts up in the best type of way. 

We're lucky to have him

Loomed like the only one who wanted to get the game going. Running all over the place to restart play when the others were just drifting through.

I laughed very hard at the second goal though. Thought he was a burly full back and paid for it. Watching the reply on the big screen, there was a moment when the ball went past him and you literally saw him give up and conclude "that's that then". Shame really because, as I say, he was the only one who looked like he wanted to turn the game around.

Come on people, during some bad times we have actually have had some decent keepers over the last 15 years.   David Marshall is good but we've had the likes of Grant, Westwood, Kirkland - many others, some on loan even all better.

he had a bad day. their strategy of wasting time, hoping we dont score and hoping they next a winner before the end was laughable. not as laughable, mind, as karl robinson playing for a draw when scores were even, we were a man down and they needed to win.

it backfired on them good and proper. we scored in the 64th minute and to cardiff that was game over already, they knew they weren scoring twice and had nowhere near enough time to do it cos of their own timewasting. it was spineless and pathetic from the manager and a lot of their players. have feel a bit for their fans who bothered coming even though they knew this was gonna happen

Westwood is no shrinking violet when it comes to Bo**oking the defenders.. But he often leaves the ball after a foul (when a kick in our favour/advantage) then proceeds to nearly half way line to boll**k the defender?

Top Balloker tho!