Unfortunate, but we have our fair share of morons.

I don't know if this has anything to do with this incident, but there was a group of Cardiff fans roaming around the Penistone road end looking for trouble, or it could have been a razor cos they looked as if they had just started shaving, any way it is cowardly to attack any one with a disability, no matter who they are.

My nephews son is now in a wheelchair and suffered abuse at the hands of some idiots at the match yesterday, merely because of him being wheelchair bound.

You may remember before Christmas, an accident in town when he and his girlfriend were run over by a bus. His girlfriend sadly lost her life and he suffered multiple injuries.

Jake is bravely battling on and trying to get a life back together but it is understandably difficult and not made any easier by scum like the ones encountered yesterday. Bravely, he just shrugged it off and treated the barstewards with contempt.

If it were possible, I would hope that these pratts could be named and shamed...we can live in hope.

To try and turn this into a positive, it would be terrific if he could receive messages of support.... Owlstalk at its best if you like.

there is so much wrong with our country these days, and it's getting worse rapidly, not better...

'proper' education and discipline are now frowned upon...

Guest Ash76

Selfish fat b4stard.

As a society we need to do more to stamp this sort of behaviour out. A shame nobody came to the families aid

Absolutely horrific. If I was near you, I would have knocked the motherfu*ker out and send his wife and the ambulance towards Bramall Lane, that's where all the wan*ers are.

Actually, my hot headed brother is usually the one who takes him (his grandad)... in a way it was lucky that he is on Hols cos he would, without any doubt whatsoever have put him on his back...then been banned!... Has a certain appeal though.

Hi Jake,

You will be able to read these posts, it is most unlikely

your abusers will be ... morons like that are usually illiterate.

They are nothing to do with supporting football, just louts who

latch on to anything where they can get away with their very

sad and cowardly behaviour.

I think we can handle a few moronic cowards Jake ... great training for

more important events in life, and if not I promise you they will slip

up and someone else will.

You have seen with all these posts what true Wednesdayites are like.

Am just watching TV .. Brighton v Derby ... we've nothing to fear there.

All the best Jake.

Lesbarbeux 

I am really concerned that this has happened in our club !

We do get a certain amount of glory hunters who come out the wood work ,

I don't know for one minute why any human being would react to anybody in a wheel chair in this manner 

I am concerned that the stewards reaction was to warn both sides of the argument with being removed from the ground 

I am concerned that the people around even the other carers where not vocal in support or people around will assist 

From my feelings and the majority of the peoples feelings on here the majority of people would have intervened 

I am really really saddened that people failed to be human and people did not intervene , I know from Jakes point of view it needs dropping and i hope the person

involved has not actually read anything on here and wants to come and cause anymore upset 

It would be lovely if the guy had read this and took the time to stick his hand out and say he was wrong and he was sorry !

I said before Jakes actions of being calm and been calm when he could have easily made a show of the situation makes him a real Club Ambassador 

I wish myself and many others could be calm in such situations as Jake 

Maybe there is a lesson from Jake for us all here ! aggression v aggression achieves nothing 

I hope the steward noted down in his match note book a brief note about the time and the location of the incident so the club can keep and eye out for the guy

And just make a note of his face and actions , as i feel as other people have said that this person has social issues and before i would have hoped some re -education

I honestly thought it was a group of teenage kids not an adult !

I don't like to have people banned from the ground but this guy needs to be asked to leave along with the female who was in attendance with him and go away from the ground for a good few years

I know the feeling i have is one of anger and i would have talked to the steward myself to have them removed from the ground , and would have reported the matter to the Head steward in the stand  

Failing that i would have involved the Police , no need to be violent there is measures set out in the ground guide to allow people to feel safe and with out fear or harm from another person !!

Just a note if at the Home leg of the Play offs if the person or persons are in the same area again then i would strongly advice that do not engage with the person involved but ask to speak to the head steward in that

stand explain your previous experiences with them they will then radio through to control and have the person monitored through the match through video evidence they might then remove him from the stadium

Or they might be able to mediate and resolve any future situations happening or just request him to follow them into another part of the stand or ground to resolve the situation nobody needs the feeling of been nervous 

that a person could be aggressive to you sat a few rows away , anybody in this area on here some verbal support would not go a miss also , i am sure Jake won't want people asking if he is ok and making comments about the incident 

but support by talking to the stewards and a bit of self stewarding if anybody in the incidents description goes to argue with any of the people using this part of the North Stand 

Sorry to Jake and i hope the next 12 months will pass as soon as possible for Jake 

Jake 1 Bully O 

Absolutely horrific. If I was near you, I would have knocked the motherfu*ker out and send his wife and the ambulance towards Bramall Lane, that's where all the wan*ers are.

Makes you look a bit pathetic this post pal. Just as bad as the abuser himself actually!

OT, it is pretty disgusting from the man because I'm fairly sure he could see Jake was in his wheelchair! I have a disabled friend who fortunately isn't wheelchair bound but he has had some abuse from sections of our support in this past, possibly the same knuckledraggers.

Also if you don't mind me asking, was this incident the one in town involving the bus?

Cretins need to be identified and banned for life. Near me at back of kop a dad with his 14yr old daughter had to fend off a verbal attack from a lanky streak of p155 in his tacky tracksuit and man bag. All because this 20 something weirdo and his gang of 12 yr olds that we're stood with the band and fishcake wouldn't leave Dad's 14yr old daughter alone. Shouting things at her that a Dad doesn't like hearing. Luckily for those scumbags they picked the right dad. He didn't want any trouble and rose above them. I'm more peeved off with the stewards that did f all. This ****** should have been kicked out. Weirdo sneakily left on 85 mins (after spending most of the game 'offering dad outside after'), but did see another dad having a little word in weirdos ear. God he needed a proper thrashing.

Makes you look a bit pathetic this post pal. Just as bad as the abuser himself actually!

OT, it is pretty disgusting from the man because I'm fairly sure he could see Jake was in his wheelchair! I have a disabled friend who fortunately isn't wheelchair bound but he has had some abuse from sections of our support in this past, possibly the same knuckledraggers.

Also if you don't mind me asking, was this incident the one in town involving the bus?

Yep, the accident which caused Jakes problem was, the bullying was in the North...as mentioned at begining of thread.

I'm so glad you've told us of the events. It is disgusting that someone could justify this behaviour even to themselves. I hope the culprit is found and banned. I hope it isn't traumatic having to relay the events. This guy doesn't need an act of violence to educate him but maybe some council and explanation of the damage he has done.

Can't believe this, how could someone be such a full blown fanny to another owl, let alone one in a wheelchair ? and all this kid has been through? (I walked past those flowers daily and only just missed the accident, which someone kindly gave me a graphic description of pretty much, needless to say I'd be in a tangle if I had witnessed it never mind involved and lost someone that close) 

Hopefully we can find this tramp, I am surprised nobody banged the bullying tail spark, not sure I could let that slide if I saw it, think the red mist would come down.

Wishing you the very best Jake lad in your recovery mentally and physically, I'd say we're all Wednesday but that bullying bell-end sure as hell isn't, people make me sick sometimes, on such a great day too 

You'll get yours bully boy 

Sounds like this idiot is lower than shark poo poo!

Let's hope the club can get him banned for this act.

Jake - stay strong mate you've got a massive blue and white family as your support network, stay strong! WAWAW.

A distant owl down in Australia :)