Police cordon

They've had issues with grooming but I don't expect them to man-mark my daughter when she's shopping in town.

There are some comments on here that really annoy me.

This one really annoys me because i didn't have the wit to come up with a response like that.

Kicked off when we played West Ham in the cup a few seasons back. Other than that, only handbags. Think Preston this season I saw a couple punches thrown, that's about it.

Was that when the barriers were used but bizarrely pushed the west ham fans onto Parkside road directly into the wednesday fans?

I also think there were some police there from South Wales as I noticed some informs with both "Police" and " Heddlu" on them .

It's not uncommon for the police from the home team to send representatives for advice. Known troublemakers etc.

Isn't it more to do with not having adequate facilities to allow the west stand to be split between home and away fans?

Can be the only reason. Otherwise you'd stick Cardiff taxi full bottom right and SWFC fans upper left or something

I also think using draconian segregation can have a detrimental effect.

When you have 1500 would be warriors housed in acres of space meant for 9000. They can jump around, shout abuse, come the Billy big bo****cks knowing full well they aren't going to come within 40 yards of opposition fans.

If you are separated only by a line of old Bill, knowing full well they are in communication with cctv watching your every move, you are less likely to start 'performing'.

I remember the Leeds game when they thought they'd scored, and they all legged it over towards the North Stand coming the 'Big un'. If they were more confined this couldn't happen. 

Time to get real now. Treat us like other clubs, use the same methods and levels of segregation. Let SYP do what they're paid to do, let us run a football club and let's not have our 'representatives' making excuses for them and justifying their now, non justifiable decisions.

If they are not willing to allow this. Give us a detailed in depth reason why we are to be treated differently. 

If that is a statement stating that the reasons are directly linked to the 'Enquiry', then come out and say it and stop hiding behind 'H & Safety' and 'Fire regs' reasons.

LFC wanted the truth and reckon they have now got it. Can we have some please.

I also think using draconian segregation can have a detrimental effect.

When you have 1500 would be warriors housed in acres of space meant for 9000. They can jump around, shout abuse, come the Billy big bo****cks knowing full well they aren't going to come within 40 yards of opposition fans.

If you are separated only by a line of old Bill, knowing full well they are in communication with cctv watching your every move, you are less likely to start 'performing'.

I remember the Leeds game when they thought they'd scored, and they all legged it over towards the North Stand coming the 'Big un'. If they were more confined this couldn't happen. 

Time to get real now. Treat us like other clubs, use the same methods and levels of segregation. Let SYP do what they're paid to do, let us run a football club and let's not have our 'representatives' making excuses for them and justifying their now, non justifiable decisions.

If they are not willing to allow this. Give us a detailed in depth reason why we are to be treated differently. 

If that is a statement stating that the reasons are directly linked to the 'Enquiry', then come out and say it and stop hiding behind 'H & Safety' and 'Fire regs' reasons.

LFC wanted the truth and reckon they have now got it. Can we have some please.

Have just re read this.

I would like to point out i am not saying the 2 issues are of the same 'importance / gravitas' and apologies to anyone who understandably may have thought i implied that. 

It's gonna be fun when we get back to the prem then?

What's going to happen when Liverpool next visit S6? Might as well play that one behind closed doors

Won't be a problem, no Liverpool fan has ever done anything wrong ever.

Cobblers

Dont keep using what happened 27 years ago as an excuse to stop the club using the full capacity.

Yesterday was totally over the top and un- necessary by the keystone cops at SYP

But it isn't the fact it happened 27 years ago is it

This week SYP and to a lesser extent our club have been absolutely vilified in the media. The police force have been found guilty of awful stuff,

lost their chief constable and his replacement and look likely to be sued for lots of money with individuals possibly prosecuted.

We don't know yet whether there will be ramifications for our club.

If you expected these organisations to take any risks this weekend when any problems would have been magnified out of all sense by the media and their mates then you really are naive.

The last thing they wanted this week was a full house at Hillsborough. They were always going to play very safe and i don't blame them.

Correct

We could put a few posters on here with the Liverpool fans because they think they're little darlings

And we could put a few more in to see how brave they are with their opinions. Why do people have to resort to snide comments about the Disaster? That's why things descend into debating chaos. Leave it alone.

And we could put a few more in to see how brave they are with their opinions. Why do people have to resort to snide comments about the Disaster? That's why things descend into debating chaos. Leave it alone.

I've given my opinion to Liverpool fans face to face because I'm not a keyboard warrior

I'll leave it alone when everybody else does

But it isn't the fact it happened 27 years ago is it

This week SYP and to a lesser extent our club have been absolutely vilified in the media. The police force have been found guilty of awful stuff,

lost their chief constable and his replacement and look likely to be sued for lots of money with individuals possibly prosecuted.

We don't know yet whether there will be ramifications for our club.

If you expected these organisations to take any risks this weekend when any problems would have been magnified out of all sense by the media and their mates then you really are naive.

The last thing they wanted this week was a full house at Hillsborough. They were always going to play very safe and i don't blame them.

Which tells you they arnt fit to police then if they cant handle a full house.  They have another full house to deal with in 12 days time. 

If they are too worried by a big crowd to police it sensibly , then they should be disbanded and replaced by a force that can handle big crowds ,and dont close a quarter of the stadium due to being scared of what the media will say . 

SYP arnt fit for purpose ,and the club and fans are suffering as a result of their incompetence.  

SYP aint fit for purpose and need disbanding/merging

With the West Midland police?

They unfortunately are all the same when it comes to Hillsborough.

Just the mention of our ground gets them looking for culprits.

Which tells you they arnt fit to police then if they cant handle a full house. They have another full house to deal with in 12 days time.

If they are too worried by a big crowd to police it sensibly , then they should be disbanded and replaced by a force that can handle big crowds ,and dont close a quarter of the stadium due to being scared of what the media will say .

SYP arnt fit for purpose ,and the club and fans are suffering as a result of their incompetence.

I have no idea whether they can police it properly or not but it is irrelevant to yesterday.

Yesterday was all about perception, media and getting through it with no issues which they did

Dem blavges don't have these issues. When they had the season in the prem and a bit after away fans were in bottom tier and home fans in upper tier of Bramall Lane stand. The surroundings there are also similar to Hillsborough so I think SYP and the SAG have been way OTT for years.