I applaud the Kop

First ten mins or so was good then was reyt quiet for rest of first half so the Cardiff lot had a point when they were singing 'is this a library', second half especially after we scored was quality

This. Still can't forget that kaiserslauten game, as a bench mark it was incredible

And yet Cardiff fans thought we were very quiet until we scored....I thought or support today was very loud and non stop. Best for a long time.

it may be that the acoustics off the kop don't allow the sound to carry to the opposite end of the ground, but go up and out...

First ten mins or so was good then was reyt quiet for rest of first half so the Cardiff lot had a point when they were singing 'is this a library', second half especially after we scored was quality

hope they enjoyed it after the library had closed at 03-45...

people were moaning and shouting for people to "sit down" when others were stood up trying to get the atmosphere going. Thats why away matches are much more fun as its hard to sing etc when sat in tiny seats

they knew when to shut up or not get involved

I disagree there. I'm not a band lover but I do understand that they're to stay. However, today is not a true reflection of their faults. The noise level was high and the mood was good. They should not ever join in a song that has already started. Every song they play is in a different key and pace to how it gets started naturally. And little things like drumming to "we love you Wednesday". They never used to do this and since they started its never really got going properly. There are more examples. I don't want to come across as negative at a time of much positivity but if they're here to stay they need to learn that they are not needed in every song. Joining in when not necessary makes them more of a hindrance than a help.

If we go up, widening the kop concourses should be a priority, took the entire of half time to go for a pee and get back to my seat. The queues weren't so bad, you just couldn't get anywhere.

Was sat on my own right at the side yesterday, so when the first went in, after a bit of a celebration I stopped at just watched the crowd. It's a pretty special sight watching 11000 all go mental at once

people were moaning and shouting for people to "sit down" when others were stood up trying to get the atmosphere going. Thats why away matches are much more fun as its hard to sing etc when sat in tiny seats

It was great round us, halfway up V3. 

Good set of people, mostly regular's, fantastic atmosphere, great vibe all match.

Not sure where the 'library' comes from.

The day i take any notice of an away crowd saying how quiet it was, is the day i'll take some notice of something or other i can't think of right now.

I thought it was as good as i can remember.

Wolves now next week and then the home leg, that will be epic. 

First ten mins or so was good then was reyt quiet for rest of first half so the Cardiff lot had a point when they were singing 'is this a library', second half especially after we scored was qualty

I agree. Was really disappointed with the atmosphere on the kop for the latter 30 mins of the first half...90% of the noise being made by 10% of the fans just as it is at most games. It only took off after the first goal. Maybe down to nerves.

I agree. Was really disappointed with the atmosphere on the kop for the latter 30 mins of the first half...90% of the noise being made by 10% of the fans just as it is at most games. It only took off after the first goal. Maybe down to nerves.

I think it was mostly nerves...0-0 was bloody horrible as long as it lasted...just one error...just one wonder strike...owt....as long as it was 0-0 it was gonna be edgy...The noise when that first one hit the net though....